1

Nightmare's POV

I sighed sadly because the villagers always look at me angry and some of them was scared of me whenever i go out with my twin sister and yes it's Dream. I walked back to the castle but i bumped someone "S-sorry!" I said suttering to the person and i looked down "It's ok!" The person said... 'strange that voice seems familiar as i remember and i looked at the person.. it was... Lust!'

Lust's POV

I looked at the guy bit smiling...strange... he kinda looked like someone and i look at his clothes. Wait... i looked at the belt name 'NM' 'hmmm NM means... NIGHTMARE?!?!' I was shocked. And then he run away towards the castle. I sighed 'Well he looks kinda cute in that form' i blushed a little.

Dream's POV

I saw my twin brother running towards inside here the castle. I walked up to my brother "Brother are you alright?" I asked "I'm fine, Dream... it's just i saw someone..." He said. "Then who is it?" I tilted my head slightly he sighed "It was... Lust..." he said "Wait how she get here?!" I said shocked "I dont know... anyways im going to rest now." He said walking to his room "Ok then have a good rest, Brother!" I said

~The Next Day~

Third Person's POV

Nightmare walked to his balcony connecting to his room. He looked around and he saw Lust talking to some villager. Lust saw Nightmare on his balcony and she waved at him smiling. Nightmare smiles a bit and blushing a lot then he waved back at Lust.

Nightmare's POV

'I never knew Lust can be cute.. wait what i'm talking about?!' I sighed and walk inside my room. I lay down on my bed, i looked at the ceiling while humming.

~To be continued~