2

~Two years later~

Nightmare's POV

I felt something weird on my stomach..... I look at Lust "H-hey Lust can we talk s-somewhere private?" I said suttering to her "Oh why is it now, hun?~" she said 'Damn her voice is so calm and damn sexy...' i thought in my head. "B-because its important!..." I gulp slightly and grabbed her hand walking to my OWN castle "Oh why here at your castle?" She was asked I ignored her question and walked to my garden. I let her hand go and look at her "Lust...." She looked at me tilted her head slightly "What is it?...." She looked at me worried that i will banished her at DREAMTALE. "You been here like three years and i been wondering that..." i gulped bit looking away blushing and she looked at me examining my face. She gasped and blushes purple-ish color "Y-you want me to be you're wife?!" She said bit suttering and I nod blushing dark purple. I pulled out her favorite color ring (Totally not a stalker huehuehuehue~~) and slipped it on her finger smiling. She tackled hug me on the floor with her tears of joy " I love you, Nightmare!" She kissed me at the cheek. I smiled happily "I love you too!" I kissed her forehead.

~Months later~

No one's POV

"You may kissed the bride!" The priest said. Nightmare kissed Lust deeply while everyone clap some people cried of tears and some of it takes picture. Nightmare smiled widely like he never smiled that before. Everyone went to the party room(?) the flowergirls were dancing cutely (I imagine flowergirls do that i will die of cuteness) Lust giggle because of the flowergirls "They are so cute, Nighty." She said to Nightmare giggling. Nightmare nodded of agreement "Indeed." He said

~Hours later~

The party was done but Lust felt scared. "Uhm Nighty?" she gulped. Nightmare looked at lust "What is it, Lusty?" he asked. Lust hugged Nightmare "I feel someone is staring at me.." She answered. Nightmare hugged back "Dont worry im here, my love." He replied to her hugging her tightly not that tight.

(I may or may not continue the chapter.)