Questions <3

I've had a lot of plans for this story for awhile, I just needed to finish it! Now it needs to sit and simmer for a while so I can come back to it with fresh eyes. I appreciate every single one of you who have joined me for this ride, it's been a long one and you're all the best.

I was going to put out a call for people that wanted to answer some questions, and then send them out via pm... but then I saw how mestrin did it this way on Peter's Little Peter and I was like GENIUS! (Also you should check out Peter's Little Peter right meow, it's fanfuckingtastic!)

This way, I can see them all in the natural habitat in one place, and you lovelies can discuss if you wish! If you wouldn't mind giving me your thoughts I'd be eternally grateful. I'm curious about reader reactions and what you're thinking, so please don't be afraid to be brutally honest, I can take it. I want your pure raw unfiltered opinions. Also beer.

Feel free to answer them all or just a few, or if you're uncomfortable answering out in public I'd be happy to chat with you via PM. <3

Off we go...

What was your favourite scene, theme, or just general favourite thing about the story, and why?

What was your least favourite thing about it, and why? (If there are multiple things that you didn't like, please list them all!)

Which of the four main protagonists (Saphhire, Lyla, Archer, Damien) did you connect with the most, and why?

Which of the four main protagonists did you connect with the least, and why?

If you could choose for the story to be retold from a different character's POV, who would you choose? Or would you keep it as Sapphire's POV?

Is there anything that you wonder about how their magic works that they didn't test/try or actively figure out?

If there were going to be another book after this, would you prefer to see a sequel moving forward, or a prequel about the characters before this story took place, and why?

Could you have done with more sex scenes, less, or none at all? Why?

And, the fun question, did you picture specific celebrities or people as the characters? When I first started it, I had a page of faceclaims, but I took it down because I wanted people to be able to imagine their own. Now I'm curious how you pictured the characters!

Any other questions, comments, reviews and such? Please give me your feedback. I bathe in your feedback. It's how I stay so young. <3