The Basement🤭

3:52am

Shrek has prepared for the meeting with Mike, he has brought flowers, chocolates, a laptop, and lastly a 50$ robux gift card. He later got on his unicycle and rode off to Mikes basement.

4:00am

*Knock knock

"Who's there?" Mike says like a little bitch

"Your gay lover" says Shrek

Mike swings open the door with pride as Shrek greets him with a shower with hugs and kisses.
Shrek hands Mike him the beautiful gifts.

"How did you know I liked Roblox?!"  Mike says

"I watch you from your window" Shrek says

"Oh my god... YOU'RE FUCKING PERFECT"  Mike says with pride

Shrek grabbed his laptop that he shoved up his ass and they started play "Adopt Me" on roblox.

"This is fucking amazing Shrek" as Mike says while spending his 50$ robux on a Shrek shirt.

"I love you more than my wife"  Shrek says with a passion.

Mike grabs Shrek by the collar and they hop on his bed. Mike starts making out with Shrek for more than one hour. Then Mike starts unclothing Shrek although when Shrek tries unclothing Mike he realizes that Mike never had any clothes. Shrek looks down rapidly.

"MIKE WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR LING?!" Shrek says clearly frustrated.

Mikes ling magically grows in between his legs.

"Oh my god... that's so fucking hot Mike" Shrek says jealously.

Shrek bent over and started sucking him. After 30 minutes of different positions someone came to the door.

*Knock knock