Fiona 🍆🍑🥰

*Knock knock

Shrek and Mike stop what they were doing and look at the door

"OPEN THE FUCK UP" the unknown "guest" screams.

Shrek looks at mike and whispers "it's Fiona".

Shrek has been married to Fiona for a couple of years now and he could tell by the graspyness and tone of the unknown guests voice. It was definitely Fiona.

Shrek quickly tried to put his clothes on but Fiona give a mighty roar and suddenly the door opened.

He has right it was Fiona

Shrek had been so scared that he let his mighty and ferocious roar.

Fiona stumbled back in fear and mike quickly hid himself under the bed while Fiona was trying to get up.

"What the h*ckFiona said.

Shrek quickly used his magical onion power to help him dress up.

"Why are you here and who was that guy in the bed" Fiona asked very confused.

Shrek had to come up with a lie, so he did.

"Well you see since we've been married for so long I was gonna plan a threesome with this guy I have been stalking for many years"  Shrek said trying not to let and glimpse of worriedness or let out a stutter.

"Omg shrek you shouldn't have" Fiona ran to shrek and shrek caught Fiona in his arms before stumbling back because she was a bit too heavy for Shrek's muscular arms.

"Bloody hell Fiona I've been gone for 2 hours what have ye eaten to become so phat" shrek says

"I accidentally ate one of our kids shrek, sorry" fiona said as a tear fell down her eye.

"No don't cry baebi it was just an accident, it's ok shh" shrek said comforting Fiona whilst rubbing her back.

"Anyways about that threesome" Fiona said looking straight into shreks shit coloured yet mesmerizing eyes that she fell I love with.

Besides shrek big ling and his wonderfully toned and chiseled body, Fiona fell in love with the shit colour eyes of his that she could look into for years to come.

Fiona whispered into shreks wonderful erect ears "I want you dati".

Shrek felt an instant rush to his core and he called Mike out from underneath the bed.

"Mikey baebi come out we're gonna have even more fun".

With that, mike climbed out from underneath the bed and grew his ling right in front of Fiona.

"What a perfect man" Fiona said in a very sexual voice.

It was like love at first sight for Fiona and Mike. Fiona has never seen something quite as beautiful and intriguing as mikes ling. Although he wasn't as big as Shrek, she could still work with it.

As for Mike, he looked into Fiona's eyes and dreamt of a long night. Of course he couldn't imagine it without shrek but Fiona would definitely spice things up.

Shrek began to undress Fiona and threw her on the bed.

"Tonight's going to be a new experience for all of us" Shrek said in his husky voice that mike and Fiona but equally loved.

Using his magical union powers, shrek grew another ling so he could give his all to the both of them.

As Shrek was watching the two on the bed making out with eachother he thought about how vulnerable and hot they looked.

"It's my turn" Shrek said.

"Okay dati" they both said.

Shrek thrusted into the two with great power and strength.

He could feel his ling twitching inside of them both as if he would already cum.

Mikes p.o.v

Shrek gave me this wonderful wave of pleasure that sent shivers down my spine as I gripped onto the brown bedsheets with stains of beer and blood.

I had never experienced something as delightful and both equally traumatizing as this. Shrek really meant what he said.

3rd person p.o.v

As Shrek thrusted into the two he felt as if something was missing.

He pulled out of them both and started shoving onions into their asses. It was extremely hard though however since they're asses were a little bit too tight. But thankfully it wasn't something he couldn't handle.

As the night went on, all that could be heard was loud moans and screams. Shrek fucked the two really good and he made sure it was an experience they'd never forget.

The three wished the night would last forever but sadly it couldn't.

Shrek has to go to work to support his family and the newest member, Mike💕.