Desk Job

It wasn't too long after shrek, fiona, and mike's sexy time moments when shrek had to go to work.
Shrek had a job that paid him nicely.
5¢ an hour.
He had a desk job for a rich buisness, and he was lucky enough to get a spot as one of the staff.

--

"Text from Mikey Boo Boo 🤤"

Mike
Hey daddy 👅

Shrek
Yes, babyboy?

Shrek knew cute names like that would make Mike's green deceased penis grow hard just for him. He knew it would make the adrenaline pump through Mike, and Shrek loved that.

Mike
When are you coming back from work? I'm lonely :(

Shrek
"why dont you just come here you lazy ass"
Unsent

Shrek
Send me a pic baby 👅

Mike
Okay~

Mike

As shrek saved mike's picture, he could feel his pp forming a tent with his pants

As shrek saved mike's picture, he could feel his pp forming a tent with his pants. Shrek looked around and remembered that he was at work, but he couldn't get up or else people would notice the bulge in his tight beige skinny jeans fiona bought for him on Valentine's day.

He decided to take a risk, and rush to the washroom, hoping no one would notice how hard he was.

He got up, and someone already stopped him to ask a question. He was visibly hard, but he tried his best to hide it. "Hey shrekie boy! I got a question. Could you quickly help me with my computer?"
Shrek nodded and quickly fixed his co-workers computer. "One other question, did you get implants? You have a bump in between your thighs." Shrek didnt hear what his dumb co-worker gibby from icarly said, but just nodded anyways to rush to the washroom.

"Text from Mikey Boo Boo 🤤"

Mike
Daddy? Where'd you go :(

Shrek
Beating my meat where else do you think im at wtf?

Mike
oh, okay!

Shrek got into a stall and took his pants off. He whipped out his throbbing wet pp and started to pump it. His moans were audible, but he couldnt control it. Mike's picture was too arousing, Shrek couldn't help but release all over his iPad and stall.
Shrek knew he had a kink, but couldnt quite find out what it was. Thanks to Mike, shrek finally found out what his kink was.

Shrek has a furry kink.