The Coronation, Part 3

Megan's POV:

"I'm back...!" mom sings. Everyone looks frightened, I look over and see Alex hugging Audrey protectively.

"Go away mother." Mal and I say in unison. Mom laughs at us.

"They're funny. They're very funny." She says laughing. She then looks at our outfits, "This won't do. She then points her sceptre towards us and we are surrounded by green smoke, and when the smoke clears I notice that she has changed mine and Mal's outfits. "Much better, eviler if you ask me."

I look up and glare at her, "No one asked you

I look up and glare at her, "No one asked you." I snarl. She looks shocked to me and then laughs again. I wave my hand and we are surrounded by purple smoke, when we emerge we are back into our outfits. Mom glares to me, I see everyone hold their breath at the fact that I just openly disobeyed mom.

"Oh, sweetheart. I always knew you were the weak one." She says walking towards me, I stand strong. "I guess we will have to fix that, won't we?" She asks with a smirk. "Mal, give me the wand." Mal acts as if to give it to her.

"No!" Ben yells from the sidelines, but Mal throws it towards Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-" Fairy Godmother begins, swirling the wand around.

"Boo!" Mom mocks, using her sceptre to freeze everyone except herself and us VKs. She walks to Beast, messing with his glasses, then to the Fairy Godmother, stealing her wand- also commenting about her nose hair. She then turns to us. "Where shall we begin? Oh, I know. How about we begin by getting rid of this." She points the wand towards Mal and Ben's ring flies on to the end. Mal looks at her finger sadly. "Perfect fit!" Mom laughs. She then messes with Ben's crown.

"Falling in love is weak and ridiculous. It's not what you want." mom comments. While she is talking I truly am fearing her, she said she was going to do something to me. I really hope she has forgotten about her threat.

"You don't know what I want. Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you." Mal replies, tears in her eyes.

"Well, obviously. I've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil. You'll get there." Mom replies.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous, it's actually really amazing." Mal responds, she looks to me during this speech and I give her a smile of motivation. Mom notices this, and she glares at me.

"I know one thing, young ladies," Oh joy, bringing me back into this- notice the sarcasm. "You have no room for love in your life," she says pointing the wand at Mal, she turns to me, "And you, you have always been the soft one. I guess Mal helped you get over your fears, I guess that needs to be reversed." She smirks at me and points the wand at me, I feel the magic hit me and it swirls around me. I suddenly feel strange, and then it happens. The fear rushes in my head, all the fear I have ever held. That night plays fresh on my mind, along with other moments (A/N may establish the fear moments at another time), I suddenly feel the fear take over, and all I see is red. At this point, I know that my true self is gone.