The Innocent, The Daring

Present Day

The sky was filled with rain filled clouds and covered the lively sun. The day had just begun and Jungwoo had felt woken up on the ground with a pounding head ache. He wasn't home, no, he was at a friend's, an upperclassmen named Chittaphon(Ten), apartment where he had a crazy night. He sat up and stretched his head before paying down his dark blue hair to lay flat on his head. He was surrounded by boys and girls who were asleep and recovering from the night before.

Jungwoo was about to get up to look for Ten, but stopped when the feeling of a males hand wrapped around Jungwoo's wrist. He turned only to see a person he wasn't expecting to see. Taeyong, a ruthless kid who was know for his careless actions, was sitting on the ground while leaning against the couch. A cigarette laid in between his lips, his eyes piercing Jungwoo's eyes as Jungwoo stared with wide eyes.

"W-Why are you holding onto me...?" Jungwoo stuttered as he pulled his wrist out of the males grip.

Taeyong only stared at Jungwoo, not uttering a word. After few moments, a smirk crept onto the males face and he leaned closer to Jungwoo, stopping Jungwoo from moving any further by pinning him to the ground.

"Do you not remember what you did? What caused so much attention, Kim Jungwoo?" Taeyong said as his eyes filled with anger.

Late the night before

Everyone was gathered into a circle with a bottle placed in the middle. Jungwoo was drunk, his cheeks red with a wide smile on his face. Taeyong was also drunk, but he had his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed while he scanned everyone in the room. They were gathered to play spin the bottle.

A male named Yuta went first to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on a 1st year, she went by the name Joy. He only smirk and went to her only to connect his lips to hers forming a heated kiss before he pulled away and returned to his spot. It was her turn, the bottle landed on Jungwoo and they exchanged a short kiss.

Jungwoo went and spinned the bottle while watching it spin until it landed on the person. Taeyong. Jungwoo only looked at the male and smirked before moving over to him and almost immediately kissed the older male.

Taeyong was taken back, but not for long. The male was a good kisser. He had plump lips that were soft. Taeyong easily fell into the kiss and not long after the kiss had became heated. People were recording them and soon Ten came over and pulled the two apart.

The game continued and both of them kissed other people and soon everyone was passed out from the party.

Jungwoo stared frozen into the males eyes as he remembered what he did. Taeyong only watched the male waiting for him to respond.

"I-It was just a game and we were drunk...I couldn't help it." Jungwoo slowly said and Taeyong let go of him. The male was obviously angry and stormed out of the room.

Jungwoo laid frozen on the ground, unable to move or get up. He was scared, overwhelmed, and felt sick to his stomach....

To be continued~

Author's note:

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I will try to upload a chapter everyday for those who are enjoying the story. If anyone has any ship suggestions that they would like to share for a new story please comment!~