The Rumors, The Truth

The Next Day

The sound of an alarm filled the silent and dark room. A figure laid in a cozy and warm bed, scrambling to get his phone to turn off his alarm. Jungwoo sighed quietly after finally turning the alarm off. He woke up with a pounding headache from drinking the night before. Making his way over to the closet, Jungwoo pats down his messy hair and looks through his clothes debating on what to wear for the day.

After moments of debating, he picked out a pink oversized knitted sweater that would occasionally fall at his shoulders that was semi tucked into his white shinny jeans that he paired with a black choker. He brushed his hair and fixed it until it was laying flat on his head then fixed his makeup.

He got his things together and left his apartment to go get a coffee then head to school, but only he arrived he noticed everyone was looking at him like something had happened before looking at their phone.

"Jungwoo!" His best friend, Jaehyun, shouted as he ran over to him.

Jungwoo only looked at the male a little confused like he was asking him mentally why everyone was staring him down.

"Come on! I will tell you when we get to class." The older male said as he dragged Jungwoo to their first class.

There were always rumors about Jungwoo being with a 2nd year named Lucas when he was still in the country, but they were just really close friends.

"Will you tell me now?" Jungwoo asked a bit impatient with the older male as he sat at his chair.

"There are videos going around every where that you and THE Taeyong hooked up." The male said simply while Jungwoo started to panic, but suddenly the class went silent as the red haired male entered the room.

Lee. Taeyong.

His eyes went straight to Jungwoo as he scoffed to himself at how red the younger was turning. He then gave Jungwoo a smirk that would send shivers down his spine immediately.