The Regular, The Outcast

The overwhelming amount of attention on Jungwoo was getting to him. He wasn't embarrassed. No. He was pissed.

Jungwoo could hear the other students whispering to each other from all angles which caused his blood to boil in anger. Suddenly, his hands loudly hit the desk as he stood up and looked at Taeyong who kept a smug look on his face.

"I don't recall ever truly hooking up with someone like you. I won't deny that we did kiss, but we were drunk. I'm smart enough not to let you of all people fuck me especially when I'm drunk." Jungwoo said as you glared at the red head that stood across the room.

"I'm personally still waiting to hear if you slept with the foreign guy that moved away." Taeyong smirked, "You've always seemed to be the type who takes in new meat and keeps them to yourself."

Taeyong's comment caused more whispering which made Jungwoo even more pissed.

"I would be lying if I denied your statement. I'm sure all of them could and have satisfied me way more than you ever could." Jungwoo crossed his arms while a smirk crept onto his face. "Rumor has it that little Taeyong hasn't even slept with anyone."

Laughs could be heard from some of the students.

"You were frightened when I kissed you that night." Jungwoo continued.

"I can tell you for sure that this man isn't a virgin. He's slept with almost every girl in this class." A familiar voice came from the doorway.

Kim Doyoung.

To be continued~