1

I walked into school late as always.
-
"Hello Class today we have a new student, please introduce yourself"

My eyes wandered to the new student my jaws dropped when I saw him.

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung, please treat me well" but of course he would never notice a girl like Yuna.

"Please seat yourself in a free seat" the teacher said.

I noticed the only seat that was free was next to me. Damn

He sat next to me

"You guys have an essay due next Friday, it will be about a topic of anything"
-
I walked to lunch, I noticed the new student is talking to Bangtan.

Bangtan isn't a bad group but if you were rude to them, they would be rude back. So in general were friends.

I opened the door then someone closed it back. I saw Junsoo

"Don't think you're any better than me, he would never like a girl like you" Junsoo said and pinched my tummy.

I bit my lip and sat with bangtan.

Next to me was Jungkook, I rested my head on his shoulders.

"I swear you guys are dating" Jimin said, "Jimin you're just jealous that you aren't me" I told him and he got red.

Even Jungkook wouldn't want to date a girl fat like me.

"Yuna this is Taehyung" Namjoon said " I know he sits next to Jimin and I" I said

Taehyung just smiled, he doesn't really talk much honestly I suppose he will open up when he is comfortable.

"Yuna open your mouth" Seokjin said, he wanted to feed me putting "No thanks I'm not hungry" I said

"Shut up yes you are now open your mouth" "N-" before I can even say anything the spoon was in my mouth.

"Now swallow it" he said I shook my head. "I said swallow it" he said, fine. I saw everyone was laughing.

"YAH KIM SEOKJIN I COULD OF CHOKED" I yelled

"Mmh" "So This Friday I'm planning a pool party" Jimin said

"What about your parents?" Namjoon asked "They are out of town" he said
-
I walked to my locker to get my backpack.

I walked home until I noticed Taehyung walking to the same direction.

Well Shit.