9

I debated if I should call him.. for gods sake yuna its 3 in the morning!

fuck it.

I rang, no answer.
I rang, one last time.

"Hello?" - Me

"I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have done it. I like you Yuna, I really do... and I don't know what to do, its my first time ever wanting to be with someone so bad. I'll risk whatever just to be with you.  Anything you name it." - Taehyung

"I don't know you, all I know is your name and what bad things you already done that hurt me" - Me

"I'll make it up to you" - Taehyung

"No, I don't want anything from you. See you at school" - Me

I walked into the hotel room. I peeked into the room and saw that jungkook was still sleeping.

I sighed. What the hell is wrong with me.

I layed next to jungkook and stared at the ceiling.

--
"Rise and Shine sunshine!" Jungkook said. I stared at him with a straight face.

"What? Did I say something wrong" he chuckled.

"Am I loveable?" I asked out of the blue.

"Of course you are, your my -" he started stuttering. "You're my great friend! You're amazing Yuna for gods sakes" Jungkook said.

"Now lets go to the flower field" He said pulling on my wrist.

We drove for like 20 mins, until i saw colorful flowers.

"Wow" I said "This is beautiful Jungkook" I turned to him. "I know" He smirked.

He parked his car. We got out.

We both ran to the field. Luckily no one was here.

Our two feet walked up on top of the hill.

At last we sat down and saw the never ending field. It went on and on and I can tell from perspective.

'Yuna I need to tell you something" He said looking at me.

---

aBORT NEXT CHAPTER WiLL bE sOMEthiNG VerY CHEesY