6

It was a quiet day after that incident. Jungkook was by my side the whole day.

Rumors were that "taehyung and jisoo had a secret relationship and thats why he moved here" "jisoo is cheating on taehyung" "taehyung is dating jisoo for clout"

I cared but I shouldn't. I had barely any interactions with the guy. He doesn't like chubby girls. He likes skinny girls.

I walked into my class room sitting next to taehyung. it was quiet between him and I. Not gonna lie, Jungkook did sock him hard where at a point he is still bruising. He is still bleeding too.

"Did you wash your cut?" I asked trying not to make an even more awkward tension. "No I didn't" he said

"Lets go to the nurses before you get infected" I walked up and got out of the class room with him.

I opened the nurses door, pay mind.. she wasn't there.

I grabbed a disinfecting wipe and sat down next to him. "Face me I can clean your cut" I told him and smiled. He smiled back.

I was cleaning his cut on the side of his lip. I felt him staring in my eyes, i felt my cheeks getting red

I looked into his eyes, about a couple of seconds pass i felt my cheeks being touched.

Taehyung carefully pulled me closer to him.

There you have it.. my lips were on his. It wasn't no lust kiss, it was passionate.

The door opened and I saw Jisoo and two of her friends aside her.

Taehyung was shocked. "GET OFF OF ME YOU PIG" Taehyung yelled at me. "YOU DISGUISING RAT WHY'D YOU KISS ME?" he yelled even more. "NO ONE LIKES FAT GIRLS LIKE YOU" "JUST GO K*LL YOURSELF" He spoke once again.

I felt tears forming. Was all this on purpose? I felt something in that kiss, I know I did..

Why do people like skinny girls instead of fat, thick, or chubby girls?

I didn't know what to do at this point. I should defend myself... no im too weak.. maybe if im quiet they'll leave me alone..

Jisoo came up to me.. "Who knew you would be a backstabbing bitch" she said "you kissed my boyfriend"

Taehyung face was guilty. You can tell. She looked at Taehyung for a second. "Whats wrong my love?" She said walking up to him. "I need to go" he ran out the door. Jisoo and her friends went after him.

I felt my heart beating fast. My throat felt like closing. Why me? Why me in this situation? I hate this day.

I teared up on the nurses bed and held myself.. sooner or later I fell asleep.