Lovely Date ║ Yaegashi Kensuke x Reader

(A/N)

➳Requested by: yuki_hino_27 (I hope you will like it ^^)
➳In this story, Reader-chan is Koki's little sister.

.  .  .

Lovely Date ║ Yaegashi Kensuke x Reader

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

As you enter the flower shop, different types and hues of flowers welcomed you. Once they hear the sound of the bell, Ryota whisper-shouted "hide!", which the other two followed.

Looking around, (Y/N) noticed that they are the only ones in the flower shop, her and one of her brother's friends, Yaegashi Kensuke.
The thought of being alone with Kensuke made her blush.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan! Are you here to visit Kou?"
You snapped out of your thoughts when you hear his cheerful voice.

"A-ah, yes", you replied, mentally facepalming for stuttering.

He glances around to find Kou, but he couldn't find him.
'He was just here awhile ago, wasn't he?'

"It looks like he isn't here", he said with his eyes closed while stroking the nape of his neck.

"I see..", her voice trails off.

The atmosphere became thick, but the awkward silence broke when his stomach suddenly growls that caused him to blush out of embarrassment.

"Sor-", he was cutted off when Ryota appeared out of nowhere that startled them a little (followed by Kou and Mamoru).

"We can handle the flower shop while you're out, since there aren't many people here today", Ryota told Kensuke, hinting for him to ask her.
It was obvious that Ken is feeling something for the (h/c)-haired girl when she always goes to the flower shop to visit her brother, because of the way he talks and behaves in front of her, and Ryota noticed that.

"A-lright then", Ken said with a smile while taking off his florist apron.

(Y/N) looked at his brother, Kou, to see him giving her a nod, followed by a "take care".

"Let's go!"

-Time skip-

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

(Y/N) and Kensuke decided to go to a nearby theater after they went to a café to watch a movie.
In the middle of the movie, (Y/N) noticed the blue-haired boy shivering, remembering that he can't handle the cold. She isn't wearing a jacket, so she did something instead.

Kensuke suddenly felt a pair of arm embracing him. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw that it was none other than (Y/N). Their faces are too close that in one wrong move, their lips will be connected.

Kensuke quickly leans back to avoid them from kissing, mumbling an "I'm sorry". Once she let go, he can still feel the warm sensation lingering on his body.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing here", she replied.
When Kensuke noticed that her lip is slowly forming into a frown, he told her "It's fine!" with a smile that caused her to smile back, the smile that he loves. When the movie came to an end, they exited the movie theater, then Kensuke offered to walk her home, which she accepted.

"It was a nice date, Kensuke. Let's meet again some other time."

'D-Date?'

"Yeah, I had a good time as well", he replied while trying to cover his flushed cheeks with his hands.

"Goodbye!", she said as she muster up the courage, giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

Before he could react, the girl was meters away from him, saying good bye even though she won't be able to hear him. The blushing boy went back to his dorm, smiling to himself as he remembers their 'lovely date'.

.  .  .

-Extra-

Ryota: What's with the red face?
Kensuke: It's because of the A.C!
Ryota: Heh~ Didn't someone kiss you on your lips?
Kensuke: It was on my --

.  .  .