CHAPTER THREE

Diego and Sarabi walked behind Manny as he walked over towards Fast-Tony. Sarabi watched in amusements as Manny grabbed the armadillo by the ankle, surprising the creature.

"Hey!" 

"Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?" Manny glares, voice low and grumpy.

Fast-Tony replies back with a fake laugh looking at the audience whilst pointing towards Manny. He then 'whispers' to Manny, but it was loud enough for Diego and Sarabi to hear.

"I'm trying to make a living here, pal." Fast-Tony then makes it's that Manny had thrown the him.

His shell jumps and bounces and on the second bounce, he jumps out of his shell and lands on a bit of ice a few feet away from Manny, Sarabi and Diego.

"It's all part of my weather forecast! The five day outlook is calling. Followed by..... The End of The World!" Fast-Tony exclaimed as he pointed at the sky being a little bit too dramatic in Sarabi's opinion but she scolded herself remembering that this is Fast-Tony that they were looking at.

An over dramatic armadillo. Because of this is made everybody that was there to let out a gasp, watching as he began again while pointing up at the sun.

"With a slight chance of patch sunshine..... later in the week." Fast-Tony finished casually, making Sarabi to roll her eyes at the idiot in front of her.

"Come on! Don't listen to him! Fast-Tony would sell his mother for a grape." Manny said stepping in, keeping everybody from believing the armadillo.

Hearing this, Fast-Tony quickly makes his way over towards Manny and leans closer towards him.

"Are you making an offer?" He 'whispers' which caused Sarabi to let out a scoff. This makes the armadillo's smirk to fall and realise that everybody is looking at him and quickly scrambled away from Manny.

"I mean," he then cleared his throat. "No! I would not!" Fast-Tony dramatically exclaimed as lied through his teeth.

"Well, haven't you heard?" Sarabi heard a male pig like creature (I'm sorry I don't know what sort of animal it is T . T) spoke up. "The ice is melting!" 

"You see this ground? It's covered in ice. A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice! A thousand years later, it will still be ice!" Manny said sternly.

After he finished, a male anteater takes a step forward.

"Say, buddy, uh.... Not to cast dispersion on your survival instincts or nothing, but haven't mammoths pretty much gone extinct?" The anteater asks in an almost mocking tone.

"What do you mean?" Manny asked confused, but Sarabi could see a hint of sadness behind the shielded eyes of her brother.

"I'm talking about you being the last of your kind." The anteater replies back and Sarabi couldn't help but to frown at the accusation.

"Uh... Your breath smells like ants!" Manny replied back with panic clear in his tone.

The anteater points his trunk-like nose at his mouth and breaths into his nose, but soon a grimaces takes his face as soon as he smelt it. But soon covered it up with a cough as he pretended that he did not just smelt his own breath.

"Be as that as it may, when was the last time you saw another mammoth?" He egged on causing a small inaudible growl to escape Sarabi's throat.

"Ah. Don't pay any attention to him, Manny." Diego says stepping up after hearing Sarabi growl. 

"Mammoths can't go extinct! They're the biggest things on Earth!" Manny argues back, ignoring Diego causing said Saber to let out a huff.

"Well what about the dinosaurs?" A female red bird asks.

"The dinosaurs got cocky! They made enemies!" Manny retorts to the female.

Sarabi having enough of this, was about to open her mouth and say something to shut everybody up, but another animal beat her to it. 

"Look! Some idiot is going down the 'Isitorator'." The male animal yelled looking up causing everyone to look up.

"Oh, please don't tell me that's our idiot." Manny groans as he looked over at Sarabi and Diego, before all three turned their attention up to the tallest slide the park had.

"Alright! I'm going to jump on the count of three!" Sid yelled down for everyone to hear.

"Sid! Don't move a muscle." Manny shouts up at Sid.

Sarabi started to become worried for her friend and her worry started to increase when all the animals behind her started to chant 'jump' over and over again, causing a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Sarabi's ears perked up when she heard Diego's voice next to her but a frown was placed on her mouth as she heard the words he was chanting.

Diego who felt someone staring at him, turned his attention to his left only to notice not only one but two set of eyes glaring at him, causing him to stop chanting and awkwardly cough and look away from his best friend and the girl that he loves.

"Sorry." Diego mumbles causing Sarabi's eyes to soften a bit.

At least he apologised.

{ AUTHOR NOTES

Well that's all for this chapter.

I'm sorry that it took a while, let's just say vines, memes and a whole lot of Marvel movies distracted me.

Please feel free to suggest some ideas to me if you want I barely have any ideas in this story but I do know how certain things go down

Well that's all for now shall see you in the next chapter

Stay awesome and beautiful/handsome 💋