one

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ELECTRIC LOVE

 CHAPTER ONE[ N A T A L I A ]

CHAPTER ONE
[ N A T A L I A ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

THE GRAND CANYON was always a place where Natalia Flynn wanted to go. However, she didn't want to go there if the reason was to search for her best friend who had been missing for three days. Her and Annabeth Chase had been looking for Percy Jackson for those days and have come up with nothing. Then suddenly, Hera, her most ever annoying majesty, appeared to Annabeth in a dream saying that the guy with one shoe at the Grand Canyon would be the answer to Percy's disappearance.

Butch landed the chariot, and Annabeth and Natalia got off even before it was fully landed. In the distance was a group of three kids; a girl with a feather woven into her brown hair, a blonde-haired boy, and a smaller elfish-looking boy. Annabeth pulled out her knife and ran towards the group, her eyes set intently on them. Natalia followed, tapping her silver bracelet in the meantime. It turned into a bow that glowed silver, and a quiver full of Celestial Bronze arrows appeared on her back. She notched one and pointed it at the group as the two stopped.

"Where is he?" Annabeth demanded.

"Where's who?" the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes asked. He glanced over at Natalia, who was still holding up her bow, in worry.

Natalia sighed and lowered her bow, watching as the three teenagers began to relax. "And your protector? Where's Gleeson Hedge?"

The scrawny boy with curly brown hair cleared his throat. "He got taken by some . . . tornado things."

"Venti," the blonde boy answered. "Storm spirits."

Natalia raised an eyebrow at him. "Venti? Don't you mean Anemoi Thuellai, the Greek term?" She paused, and her chocolate brown eyes flickered their way between the three. "Who are all of you, and what happened?"

The blonde boy introduced himself as Jason, and the other two as Piper and Leo. He began to tell the story of what happened on the skywalk; this guy Dylan being a storm spirit, fighting those said storm spirits, catching Piper as she fell off the side, Gleeson Hedge saving Leo, and then the Satyr disappearing.

Annabeth looked extremely unsatisfied at the end, and Natalia sent her friend a frown. "No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer."

"Anna, don't you know not to trust Hera?" Natalia asked quietly, placing a hand on her shoulder in comfort. "She can be very deceiving, but don't worry, we'll find him."