sixteen

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN[ N A T A L I A ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
[ N A T A L I A ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

NATALIA DREAMT SHE was in the Artemis Cabin back at camp. It looked exactly how she left it, except a little more clean. Thanks Will, she said to herself.

"Okay," she said slowly. "This is weird."

She began to wander around until she heard a voice behind her.

"Hello, daughter."

Natalia whipped around to see Artemis standing there, a silver aura surrounding her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Mom?"

Artemis opened her mouth to respond, when a yellow light appeared in the room. "And me!"

Apollo casually walked over to Artemis, slinging an arm around her shoulder. Artemis crossed her arms, sending her brother a harsh glare after rolling her eyes.

"Get out of here, Apollo."

"I would never pass up to the opportunity to visit my favorite . . ." he trailed off, and thought for a moment. "Well, only niece."

"Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt this moment, but what are you two doing here?" Natalia asked.

"I'm . . . well apparently we're here to help you," Artemis answered, shrugging off Apollo's arm.

"I thought the Gods went silent," she responded.

"As you said before, I follow my own set of rules. And this one over here just finds himself in troubling situations that I often have to get him out of."

Apollo looked offended. "Hey!"

Natalia shook her head. "I don't understand. If you can get caught by Zeus, why are you in my dream? You could be doing something more important, like finding Percy or fighting out a way to stop Gaea."

"But daughter, this is important," Artemis answered. "Percy Jackson must find his own way home first. And Gaea can wait, that's for another Prophecy. But there's the one line in this Prophecy that's bothering you."

Natalia stiffened. "Yeah . . . Daughter of the hunt shall bend moonlight, When all goes wrong to make things right. Mom, what does that mean?"