three

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER THREE[ N A T A L I A ]

CHAPTER THREE
[ N A T A L I A ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

NATALIA SAT AT the Artemis table by herself when the campfire conch horn blew. She stood up smiling and walked behind the Apollo Cabin as they made their way to the center. Natalia sat down next to Annabeth in the front, and Jason sat down next to her.

"Welcome to your first campfire," Natalia smiled at him, him returning one. "Where the Apollo Cabin normally sings silly songs with their lyres."

"I guess you're close with them," Jason said. "With Di— I mean, Artemis and Apollo being twins."

Natalia nodded, a smile on her face. "Yeah, we're really close. Since I don't have any siblings, they've nominated themselves as my honorary brothers and sisters."

The song suddenly ended, and rowdy applause rang through the amphitheater. Natalia sent a subtle wink to Will Solace, who waved at her in return.

Chiron trotted up, a spear impaled with toasted marshmallows in his hand. "Very nice! And a special welcome to our new arrivals. I am Chiron, Camp activities director, and I'm happy you have all arrived here alive and with most of your limbs attached. In a moment, I promise we'll get to the s'mores, but first—"

"What about capture the flag?" someone from Ares' Cabin yelled.

"Yes," Chiron said. "I know the Ares Cabin is anxious to return to the woods for our regular games."

"And kill people!" one of them shouted.

"However, until the dragon is brought under control, that won't be possible. Cabin Nine, anything to report on that?"

He turned to the group where Leo was sitting. Natalia saw him wink at Piper and sent her finger guns. Nyssa, Leo's sister, stood up next to him uncomfortably.

"We're working on it."

"How, Nyssa?" An Ares kid demanded.

"Really hard."

She sat down, which caused a lot of yelling. The fire sputtered chaotically, and Chiron stamped his hoof against the rocks with a bang, bang, bang, making everyone fall silent.

"We will have to be patient," Chiron said. "In the meantime, we have more pressing matters to discuss."

"Percy?" someone asked, and the flames dimmed.