Chapter 2

"I want to kill! Torture! Make people's lives miserable! Not be one of those ordinary fucks!"

-[M/N] [L/N]

Five more years later~

"What do you mean I have to live a normal teenage life?!"

"Ragazzo, we understand-a you like-a the life as a mafioso but-"

"I dont want to be a normal teenager!"

"Kind jou must-"

"I said no!"

"Werr atleast you could rive we me there in Japan"

"Oh there's no way I'm living with a perv!"

"We already-a have a mansion prepared for-a you-"

"Agh!"

"Don't-a worry ragazzo, Kuro is not-a actually gonna lice with-a you. Fratello and I will-a kill him"

What is happening right now you say? Well as you can see, they are currently arguing about [M/N] having a normal life in Japan.

"I want to kill! Torture! Make people's lives miserable! Not be one of those ordinary fucks!" "But you must-" "No!"

In the end, [M/N] lost and is going to Japan the next day.

The next day~

"Jou aren't going to tell him zhe real reason why he's going zhere?" Lutz, a tall blonde German asked.

"I agree with Rutz, he's might die of boredom there. And there is a pissibirity of him burning the entire nation" Kuro, a black haired Japanese agreed.

Luciano only looked at them boredly and said to them "Don't-a worry. My grandson's not-a an idiot"

 My grandson's not-a an idiot"

(Art not mine)

At Japan~

[M/N] was growling angrily while driving his Lykan Hypersport on the streets on Japan