Chapter 6

The next day, only a few of Class E decided to accept [M/N]'s proposal. Those students were Nagisa, Rio, Sugino, Itona, Isogai, Karma, Ritsu (via Nagisa's phone), Kayano, and Maehara. Judging from the Park's appearance, you could tell that no one has been visiting or taking care of it for ages. No one has been visiting this park ever since it burned down and there had been a rumor about a ghost wandering around the area to protect it.

They had been anxiously waiting for a certain male to show up so they could start their training. 'In all of the places where we could possobly meet up, why here?' Nagisa thought as he tried to stay closer to the group. He checked the time.

8:59

Only a minute left. Once the clock stricked 9:00 a black limousine stopped in front of the park gates. The gang (except Karma) looked at each other, nervous of who could've sent the limo.

Karma looked at his companions with a blank face and facepalmed at their idiocy. He went closer to the limo and opened the door. When he once about to enter, Nagisa stopped him bu grabbing his wrist.

"Karma-kun wait! What do you think you're doing?! Who knows who could've sent that limo?!" Karma stared at him and laughed. He. Laughed. "Ahahahhahahaahhaa! You're killing me Nagisa! This is [M/N]'s limo!" He said to the bluenette as he wiped a tear from his eye "See? He's in the driver's seat" He told Nagisa as he pointed his thumb towards the [H/C]nette at the driver's seat.

Nagisa and the rest's jaws dropped as the stared at the limo. They looked at each other, uncertain about their decision but went inside anyways. During the entire ride, the rest were talking at the back while Karma called shotgun and annoyed poor [M/N] to death.

Timeskip~

Their jaws dropped once again as they saw the large castle before them. [M/N] just looked at them with a bored expression and shrugged his shoulders "I don't know what you are so awed about. It's not even that big" Nagisa blink his eyes and observed [M/N]'s outfit. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a black fedora to match. Man, they felt so underdressed right now.

[M/N] fixed his tie and gave the guys a tour around the castle manor. Once they finished the tour, the owner of the castle led them to a blank white room with grids.

They looked around and couldn't find the [H/C] haired male anywhere. Rio looked up and saw a big glass window at the upper part of the room. She squinted her eyes and saw the very male they were looking for. He was staring intently at them.

Rio told her fellow classmates where [M/N] is and stsrted yelling stuff at him. "Silence!" They heard his voice through a hidden speaker "This is a simulation room, where your training shall be held. This will help you sharpen your novice assassination skills." But before they could protest, [M/N] pressed a button and the room changed into a city.

They observed their new surroundings and noticed they changed into military outfits and are now armed with weapons fit for assassination. "Begin assassination!" They heard the [H/C]nette's booming voice. Karma stared at his gun and shouted, knowing the [H/C] haired male could hear him "But who are we supposed to assassinate?" They waited for a while until they heard the [H/C]nette's voice once again "FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES!" The gang groaned in irritation and remembered that they brought Ritsu with them.

Nagisa pulled out his phone and called Ritsu. They explained the situation to her and she nodded. Nagisa's phone loaded for a kinute and showed a grid map with a blinking red dot on it. The gang looked at each other and nodded, following the map on Nagisa's phone.

As they looked around the city they saw alot of holographic people, making it look like a real city. They continued following the map and were led to a building.

They looked at the phone again and instead of seeing Ritsu, they saw [M/N]. "Alright assassins. You have to infiltrate this building and make sure you are not seen. Go to the topest part of the building and search through the files until you find a certain one. Copy it in the USB I placed in Isogai's pocket and COVER YOUR TRACKS. Once you've viewed the file, you'll know what to do" And with that, he disappeared.