Chapter 3 - boss one

As the plants found out that the Gargantuar wasn't getting hit they though about cactuses drone. "Cactus your drone!" Called out peashooter whilst getting out of Gatling mode. "Maybe just maybe I can scorch that car with my beam... well I am a sunflower so I'm hot right?" Sunflower suggested in a confident voice. Right after that though a massive smash with the beasts telegraph pole looking hammer smashed and all the plants went flying backward into gates fences and other thing to make their stamina go down. Peashooter luckily didn't get hit by anything, sunflower hit a fence and funnily enough she was okay too. Unfortunetly cactus hit 6 fences and chomper hit a house. "We not funny We is serious." Declared the Gargantuar making a sort of whirl tornado with his pole. "Nooo! The p-pole!" Stammered peashooter frightened while getting up. Luckily sunflower shot her few sun pulses in the Gargantuar eye which made him get slightly worried that the plants would win "aaaarh!! Nooooo! My eye! You haven't  seen the last of me puny roots!!" Declaired the tall  beast while he exploded into millions of little cards with plants on them. "Where have I seen t- oh yes!! I came from a card we all came from those!" Peashooter dashed to the cards to pick em all up and put them down. "So what exactly is this?" Cactus questioned peashooter with a confused face expression at him. "If we hold one of these they will come to life!" Peashooter replies with a grin on his face "sweet!" "Cool!" Yelled sunflower and cactus. "Maybe we should go and investigate now though?" Questioned sunflower to everyone else. "I agree let's go folks!". As the four walked into the town they come down to loads of shops, restraunts,  clothes, games all sorts of stuff down there. "My god.. there is many more humans that where we were." Claimed cactus with a nervous nutural smile on her face. "Oh come on this place is fine! Green grass, fresh air and living people!" Peashooter replied while as happy as can be. On the other hand sunflower was thinking one of them were dangerous but she was also very happy.

Authors note,

Hi welcome back to the breakout let me just say I'm very proud of myself for getting this story going, please do enjoy this PvZ mashup of the realality.