The road into Remnant

A/n: clothing and accessories:

*no one's POV*

*no one's POV*

A quiet tavern in a sleepy village. Peaceful. A few locals enjoying a evening drink and quietly chatting with each other. Then came the noise of loud laughter coming closer... huntsman were coming closer and getting noisier!

The tavern door swings open as team STRQ walk in still laughing and joking much to the chagrin of the quiet tavern.

Tai: "you guys find us a table, I'll get the first round."

The other sit down around a circular table, their weapons resting on the wall. Summer checks her scroll and looks on in wonder

Summer: "Hey guys, did you hear about that new huntsman going around?"

Qrow: "oh yeah! Some new hot shot that's been kicking ass across Remnant. They say he can tame Grimm and he keeps them on his belt in capture device that no one's ever seen before!"

Tai places the drinks down and sits beside Summer.
Tai: "I heard he rides a flaming horse into battle"

Raven: "Heh, well you heard that wrong! I've heard he rides a giant purple Nevemore"

Summer: "apparently he's easy on the eyes too."

Raven: "I heard that too. But I don't know, someone who can control Grimm can't really be the best boyfriend material now can they?"

???: "they're not Grimm." The bar falls silent as the stranger beside the fireplace speaks. "You're all wrong." The group at the table turn towards the lone figure in the corner, sitting beside him is a red creature resembling a dog but with black stripes along its coat.