Family reunion... kinda

*no one's POV, play song*

the town had come out to meet this new stranger who had walked into their town. Her smile warm as the sun which beat down on them all. Raven walked out from the crowd and placed her hand out, signifying her to stop which she did

Sylvia: "this is a peaceful town. We don't want any trouble here."

The stranger speaks as she shields her eyes from the sun

Cynthia: "don't worry, you wont get any from me. I'm looking for someone, perhaps you know him, he probably carries these." She brought up one of her pokeballs to show the crowd.

" She brought up one of her pokeballs to show the crowd

Sylvia: "oh you mean Y/n! Are you from his world too?"

Cynthia: "that's right. I've come to se if he's alright. Once I know he's safe we'll be on our way."

Sylvia: "and what's your name?"

Cynthia: "Cynthia, I'm the champion of Sinnoh."

Sylvia: "you're... right this way."

*timeskip*
Sylvia leads Cynthia over to where Y/n was working. Fixing some of the rusted pipes and rivets of the water tower with the rest of his Pokemon team lending a hand or a wing.

Sylvia: "hey Y/n!"

Y/n: "Sylvia, this damn water tower is still leaking regardless of how many holes we patch. It may be smart if a new one is b-... h-hello."

Cynthia: "why hello there young man. I'm glad I found you."

Y/n: "a-as in looking for me?"

Cynthia: "that's what finding you means yes."

*Y/n's POV*

I adjust my hat so she cant see my face
Y/n: "and why is the Sinnoh champ looking for me?"

Cynthia: "because as the champion it's my duty to ensure the safety of all. You were sucked into that space time rupture, I came to save you."
Cynthia begins moving towards me, Staraptor places her wing out and glares at her

Cynthia: "ok ok, I'll keep my distance."

Y/n: "sorry but you've wasted your time. I'm not coming back."

Cynthia: "what? Why? Don't you have a family that misses you?"

Y/n: "why would my family miss me when they're here with me?"
I stroke Growlithe's head as I return Staraptor to her pokeball.

Cynthia: "what about your parents? They must be worried sick."

Y/n: "if they knew I was still alive I'm sure they wouldn't. It's better for everyone if I stay here. Besides, I'm doing good here, i'm protecting this town and doing my duty as an aura gua- *ahem* as an Auragua, that's my family name."