Ignis

(N/N) - Nickname
----
"I'm bored!" "Nice to meet you bored, I'm Gladio." ".... Shut up Gladio..." "I'm good, thanks (Y/N)." "Both of you, shut up." Noctis snapped. "You know how I get when I'm bored, brother!" You said as you rested your chin on his shoulder (he's sitting in front of you, btw). "Cheeky as usual I see, (N/N)." Ignis mumbled. "Do you expect any less, Iggy?" "Of course not." Ignis said, not taking his eyes off the road. "When are you two gonna get together?" Prompto asked. You turned to face Prompto, looking shocked. "I'm sorry, what?" "That is improper, Prompto. I serve her family, no one would allow it." Ignis stated with an edge in his tone. "Seriously? No one is going to judge you guys!" Gladio insisted, but you and Ignis refused to acknowledge Gladio's words. "Gladio, they aren't gonna listen, they're stubborn like that." Noctis said. "That blows..." Gladio sighed as he looked off at the view.

----Timeskip----

You all decided to set up camp, since it was getting late. Noctis and Prompto could sense the tension in the air and they were getting uncomfortable because of it, but they didn't know what to do about it. Then, Prompto just asked "So, we getting food or..." Ignis then stood up saying "Of course, I'll start right away." "Need any ingredients? I can easily go find them." You stated. Gladio stood up as Ignis said "No thank you, I have enough ingredients necessary for dinner (N/N)." "Cool, let's go on a walk princess." Gladio said so fast you could hardly understand what he said as he grabbed your wrist gently and walked off with you. You and Gladio were currently walking around when you finally snapped "Okay, what's up with you guys?" "What do you mean, princess?" You and Prompto both insist that I get together with Iggy when you know we can't!" You said in exasperation and Gladio groaned in annoyance. "Before we left, I had a talk with the king, and he said that if you were to get together with Ignis, he wouldn't care-" "Yeah? Well he's dead so that won't work on me, Gladio." You sneered. "Just talk with Iggy about it sometime soon, you two are driving us all up a wall!" Gladio muttered to you as you two arrived back at camp. "Fine." You relented as you two sat down.
---- The Next Morning ----
Everyone was still asleep except you and Ignis. You two were sitting outside in silence until Ignis broke it by saying softly "What did you and Gladio talk about, if you don't mind me asking?" You shook your head, saying "No, I don't mind. He talked about us two and how apparently father had said that it wouldn't matter if we got together, but father's dead, so it doesn't really account for much." Ignis then asked "How would you respond if I said that I did want to be with you, regardless of what anyone thought?" "I-I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to it, but-" "(N/N), everyone we came across already thinks we're together even if they know our status, so we have nothing to lose." Ignis stressed. "Alright, I relent, I'll be with you, Iggy." You mumbled as you rested your head on his shoulder. Your blissful moment was interrupted when you both heard Noctis, Prompto, and Gladio cheering loudly, finally happy that you two were together. Ignis chuckled and shook his head at their antics before gently kissing the top of your head and saying quietly "Those three are something else, wouldn't you agree love?" "Yeah, they can be annoying, but I guess we have to deal with them." You chuckled softly.