Chapter 12: Back On Set

After the hernia incident, Emily and Norman were finally back on set filming. Separately for now, but hopefully soon, they'd be reunited. After one of her many hospital scenes, Emily heads towards her trailer for the day to get changed. Heading inside and shutting the door, she mindlessly hums to herself. As she turns and stands over her vanity mirror, two hands reach around and place themselves on her breasts.

"I was waiting for the day you ......AHHHHH!"

"Surprise Babe! I thought I'd come and see you." Emily freaks out and turns nearly knocking a lamp off the vanity and onto the floor before catching it.

"Dylan! What the FUCK!" The nippy haired guy steps forward and tries to pull her in for a kiss.

"I told you. I came to surprise you. Surprise!"

"Dylan! We're not together any more. Get out!" She points to the door but he grab her hand in his.

"Baby, I've been thinking a lot and you know, I do need to grow up. I love you too much to let you go." Tightening his grip on her, he pulls her close to his chest. "I gave you time and now you're coming back to me."

"Except I'm not! Now let me go!" She struggles beneath his tight grasp, and he now pushes her toward a small couch. Shoving her down, he straddles her stomach, having her hands pinned on the arm rest behind her head. "Dylan! GET OFF!"

He doesn't obey her command. He starts pushing down on her with his weight and doing a small grind through his clothes. Emily is so over worked and terrified that she can't fight against him. Using one hand to hold her down and the other to unbuckle his pants, Emily screams again, but no one comes to her aid.

"Stop screaming or I'm gonna have to hurt you. And I don't want to hurt you baby." He sets in a deeper grind and tries to figure a way to get her pants off without leaving go of her hands.

"Help!!!!" She screams one last time before he hits her really hard in the face and before the door busts open and as quick as a flash of lightning, Norman is beating the shit out of Dylan, while a security guard rides in on a golf cart.

Norman keeps punching him until the guard comes in and breaks it up.

"Fucking old man! You broke my nose!"

"Yeah I did. If you even think about pressing charges, I'll sue your ass so bad for molestation that you'd wish you were dead. Get him out of here Ramon!" Turning back to the couch, Emily is still laying down, holding her hurting wrists and crying. "It's okay. I'm here Honey. I'm here. Emmy it's okay. It's alright Emmy. I got you."

He holds her close and rocks back an forth with her in his arms. He was just on his way to see her, when he heard the screams and called security. He couldn't believe Dylan was the problem. He wanted to kill that guy. He wanted to punch him till you couldn't identify him. And all he did was break his nose? Seems unfair.

"Oh Emmy, yer nose is bleeding. Honey here." He grabs tissues and holds it to her nose as the tears keep falling.

"Is everything...okay? What happened Norman?" Andy asks from the doorway to the trailer.

"Ex boyfriend. Beat the shit out of him."

"You did?"

"Yes. I did." Norman looks back at Emily, who is snuggling into his chest like a baby. Andy looks at this and questions it all, until he thinks about the situation.

"I'm sorry. If there's anything you need, Em. Let me know." Andy frowns before leaving to head home.

"Emmy Boo, I'm sorry. I was trying to get here from set, but people kept asking me questions. I tried to get here but... it doesn't really matter now does it. I'm sorry Baby Girl." Kissing her head, she looks up at him. She knows he's blaming himself. She looks up and plants a chaste kiss on his lips and then goes back to snuggling into his chest.