Chapter 8

Another boring day, Lucy was out with Alfie and Jamie buying him some clothes, my dad was in my mums room waiting for her to wake up, and I was stuck in the house by myself. Well that was until Jack found me sat in my room reading.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure."

I know I was breaking Alfie's rule about not being able to talk to him but it was this one time.

"Erm... can we go down stairs and talk?"

"Yeah ok."

I placed my book on the bed and followed him out into the hall way, we started to walk down towards the staircase.

"I'm sorry to interupt your reading but this was important."

"It's ok what did you need to talk about."

We reached the top of the staircase, I stepped down on the first step, he stayed at the top looking down at me.

"I believe there is someone in this house who is out to get you."

I looked up at him worried, I knew what was going to happen before it even happened. He kept looking down at me, I turned and looked at how far up we were. His hand crashed down on my shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be terrible if they got you?"

He pushed me with not much force at all, I fell down the stair case, looking up at the man who was set out from the start to devour me, I turned through the air looking down at the floor that my body hit, leaving the tiles smashed. His hand turning my broken body to face him, his foot placed on my neck, putting more and more pressure on every second, I held on to it trying to push it off me.

"There's no point, your body is weak and your just a silly little vampire who thinks she's queen bee. Your no match against me, a fully blown vampire, I don't drink that silly blood orange, I fest on other vampires to get stronger and more powerful."

He put even more pressure on my neck. I pushed him up into the air, giving me chance to get up and prepare myself for what was about to happen. He landed on his feet in front of me.

"You can't defeat me Alex, I don't die that easily."

"I wasn't trying to kill you."

Ice froze around his legs, then up to his body. I stepped in front of him, grabbing hold of his neck, digging my nails into his flesh, blood poured out of the marks I made, I licked the dark red liquid, making him madder and madder. I stuck my fangs into his neck now and drank more and more blood. He pushed me away, I hit the wall making a hole in it, exposing the pipe lines.

"No one ever takes blood from me!"

He ran towards me, pushing my up against the hole, I burst one of the pipes, freezing the water like a dagger. I stabbed him in the chest, then kicked him on the staircase. He got up, pulling out the dagger from his chest, a flower wrapped around his legs, he pulled away and threw the ice dagger into my thigh.

"A major blood supply, shouldn't leave it exposed like that."

I fell to the floor, he bent down and licked the blood that was pouring out of my thigh, I reached into my pocket, grabbing the stone that turned into a sword, I kept it behind my back. He bit my neck, drinking as much blood as he could, I pulled the sword from behind my back and stabbed him in the heart, I bit his neck , taking the blood that was rightfully mine, I pushed him off of me, there was still abit of life in him.

"A major organ, shouldn't leave it exposed should you?"

He looked at me.

"There will be more, more powerful than me, someday you will fall and never get back up."