Chapter 2 | Thank You For The Music

Faith woke up, it had passed a week since she accepted the job. Today was the last day of the Wicked show, she was sad it was ending but the excitement for her new job was bigger. She got ready, ate breakfast and headed to the theatre.

Everyone at the theatre was emocional, they had been working together for a year and they had to say their goodbyes. It's not like the cast were best friends but they had become very close. After the warm up everyone went to their dressing rooms to get into costumes.

The show started it was going great, Faith was starting to sing The Wizard and I when she saw three familiar wizards in the audience. "Am I going crazy or are those Dumbledore, McGonagall and Lupin?" she thought to herself. The showed continued but she kept glancing back at those seats, they were really there.
The first act came to an end, she lost no time and told a security guy to tell the wizards to stay after the show ended, she wanted to see them, well in particular one of them.

The show came to an end, they got the biggest round of applause they had had. The curtain closed but she waited on the stage to see the professors. "You can come now" the security guard told Faith. She nodded and rushed to them.
"What are you doing here?" Faith said with a big smile on her face.
"Minerva wouldn't stop talking about how great this show was so we came." Dumbledore answered.
"You have always been amazing at everything, I'm so proud of you Miss Pearson" McGonagall told Faith while giving her a hug.
"You are amazing" Lupin said while smiling "at this, musical thing I mean" he added when he realized what he just said. Faith gave him a hug but meanwhile Albus and Minerva glanced at each other as if they knew something.
"Do you want to go out and grab dinner?" Faith asked them.
"We can't, I'm so sorry my dear but we have to get back" Dumbledore answered.
"Then I'll walk you out" was all that Faith could answered, she was sad, she wanted to spend more time with them, but well, she would spend all of the school year seeing them daily. They said goodbye and left. She went home, ate dinner and slept, this time dreaming about those beautiful green eyes.

It was now Thursday, she had been busy all of the week writing some astronomy papers, at the moment she was studying the moon and since just a day before had been the full moon, it made sense to her to write about that. Today she was going out to buy some thing for her Muggle Studies classroom, she had to buy many board games, video games and even get some pop culture things such as posters. She was determined to decorate that classroom perfectly, like out of a movie.

It was late at night and Faith had only gotten back from buying things from a domino and deck of cards to Star Wars and Back to the Future movie posters. When she entered her apartment she saw an owl with a letter on her window. "Now what?" was all she could think of before grabbing the letter and thanking the owl.
"Dear Miss Pearson,
I forgot to mention you, on Saturday the Hogwarts Express will be having a trip for teachers at 12 p.m.. So if you want to remember the old days and do not want to take the Knight bus again this is the perfect way for you to get to the castle. You would not be alone, do not worry, Professor Lupin will be taking the train too.
See you on Monday,
Professor Dumbledore."
"Yes, I am not throwing away my shot" Faith said almost screaming. More happy than ever she went to bed.