Chapter 7 | I Wonder

Faith arranged the dance room perfectly, she had beanbags scattered around the room, many blankets and many pillows. She also made a snack table, it was full of muggle sweets and snacks, there were enough for the about 80 students who were coming.

"Wow" Faith heard coming from the door, she knew it was Lupin.
"You like it?" She said while turning around.
"I love it! but how are you going to play the movie if there's no screen?"
"I've got this beautiful thing, a projector" Pearson said while smirking.

The students started arriving, got food and found a place to sit with their friends. Professor Sprout, Flitwick, McGonagall and Dumbledore also went, out of them all Albus was the most excited one.

Remus and Faith were the last ones standing up so they sat together in the last beanbag available, at first they weren't even touching but by half of the movie they were already cuddling and Remus was stoking Faith's hair.

"So you want to see the second movie?" Faith asked the students while the credits of the movie appeared.
"Yes!" Everyone said at the same time.
So Faith got up and put the second movie. When she was going back to sit with Remus she noticed he wasn't there anymore.
"Did I do something wrong? Did I said something?L Faith asked herself not paying attention to the movie.

When the movie ended all the students started leaving but before thanked Faith. Professor Pearson and Professor Dumbledore were the last one in the room.
"He is scared of the light he feels and irradiates when he's around you" Dumbledore said breaking the silence.
"But, this might be selfish, I want him" Faith said between sobs.
Albus comforted her and took her to her bedroom.
"Tomorrow we will have a talk and you'll understand him better" He said before exiting her room.

The next day Remus avoided Faith at all cost. Albus and Faith talked "give him some space he doesn't know you know and because of that he's scares, he he thinks it is wiser to let you free" was all that he said to her. After talking with Dumbledore at breakfast, she decided to practice some choreographies.

She had made up at least half of the choreographies for the musical when she heard the door creak but she didn't move, instead she continued dancing and looked at the door using the mirror.
"Professor Lupin would you like to join or at least enter the room to get a better view" Faith said interrupting the silence. But there was no response besides the door closing. After some time the door opened again but this time it was the headmaster.
"This probably isn't the best time but it's inevitable. Are you still up to the task of making the wolfsbane potion?" he said with his calm voice unique of his.
"I may be mad at him but he will always count on me. I'll start making it right away."