Chapter 8 | One of Us

Faith had been juggling with her classes, the musical and making the wolfsbane potion, but she finally finished it. She put it in a vial and headed to Lupin's office so she could give it to him.
"Everything will be fine, you told the headmaster you would do this. You can do this." Faith told herself multiple times while walking. She was now standing in front of Remus' door. She knocked.
"Hello" he said shyly while opening the door.
"This is for you." She gave him the vial and was about to walk back to her class rom when he talked.
"Do you know?"
" Yes, for some time now."
"Who told you?"
"I found out myself."
"Tell me now, when did you found out?"
"The train ride, I'm not stupid, you know?"
"I'm not sure about that, it seems like you don't know how dangerous I am."
"Remus, you are not, You are one of the most caring and precious people I've ever met." Faith said while getting closer to him.
"I'VE SAID I'M DANGEROUS. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. LEAVE!" he said shouting.
"Remus"
"I SAID LEAVE!" he shouted again.
"You could at least say thank you." Faith said with watering eyes.
Faith ran outside, she didn't know where she was going, but she wanted to go.

"My girl, is everything good?" Rosmerta said while stopping Faith in the middle of Hogsmeade.
"I don- don't know" she answered still crying.
"Let's go inside and you can tell me what's going on darling."
The place was empty so Rosmerta made Faith seat in one of the tables while she closed the place.
"No one will interrupt us now, so tell me is everything alright?" Rosmerta asked with a lot of concern.
Faith calmed herself down and then answered.
"Do you remember that the last time I came there was a cute guy sitting whou wouldn't stop looking at us?"
"Are you talking about Remus?"
"Yeah, you know him?"
"Of course I do! He's such a lovely kid but poor little him has had a tough life."
"Well he is the problem." Faith said which left Roberta confused.
Faith told the lady everything that had happened since she the last time she had entered that place to that moment exactly.
"He thinks he doesn't deserve you, typical Lupin."
Faith only looked at her.
"He has lost his best friends, he thinks everyone around him gets hurt. I can tell you he really cares about you, if not he wouldn't have done that."
"But-" Faith was saying before being stopped.
"I haven't finished, I know it wasn't the way to do it but please understand where he is coming from."
The two ladies continued talking for a long time, Romserta gave Faith his full back story, she knew part of it but now she understood way more things. The two of them said their goodbyes and Faith left.

When she got up to the gates she saw Dumbledore standing there.
"To Hogsmeade I suppose? I heard him yelling." he said
"What do I do?"
"Whatever your heart tells you. But as a friend I can tell you I had not see him that happy for years now."
"I think I love him."
"Then I'll help you." the old wizard said.