Chapter 7: Sons

Turned out that pregnant sex rocked. The two of them had made full use of the empty house to be as loud as they wanted. Mickey had started off by blowing him, all the while stroking over his stomach- he seemed obsessed with it. It was the first time that Mickey had blown him, in fact Mickey had told him before that he had never blown anyone and never would before, said it was too gay. For someone who had never sucked dick before he was so good and Ian came almost embarrassingly quick. Then again he had the excuse of not having had sex for months.

  After that Ian had pulled Mickey up and given him the same treatment, awkwardly placing himself at first to avoid his stomach getting in the way. He had looked up right before Mickey came and their eyes had met, Ian was pretty sure that's what sent him over the edge. After that though, Mickey pulled Ian up until they were lying facing each other. By that point the groping had removed all of their clothes and they were completely bare.

  "Mandy said you know... you know the gender of them but hadn't told her," Mickey said after a moment.

  "Yeah to annoy her, she wanted me to name a daughter after her so when I found out what I had thought I'd keep it quiet," Ian smiled.

  "Gonna tell me?" Mickey asked, he was searching Ian's face and just looked so nervous and expectant.

  "Two boys," he replied with a grin.

  Mickey snorted and then started to chuckle before calming down again. He then looked back down at Ian's naked stomach before putting his hand over it again. At that moment one of them kicked up into the brunette's touch making Ian squirm and Mickey grin. Even though Ian hated the discomfort of the kicking it was worth it to see Mickey's smile, it was similar to when Mandy felt it but it was even better with him simply because it was Mickey. 

  "You know what you're gonna name them yet?" Mickey asked after another long moment.

  "Yeah I mean I did but you're their dad too if you want to name them," Ian replied, suddenly unsure.

  "What are they?" Mickey asked instead of answering.

  "Alex and Ronan," Ian told him, watching carefully for a reaction.

  "Why?"

  "Alex for your middle name because- because I didn't think that you would be here or ever meet them so I just wanted you to be in something. And Ronan is Lip's middle name and he was the one that found out with me and supported me so... yeah," Ian trailed off. He wasn't used to talking to Mickey like this with feelings and everything.

  "Sounds good to me then. Alex and Ronan. Thank God we're having sons," Mickey grinned and Ian grinned back, leaning in for another kiss.

  The novelty of kissing Mickey still hadn't worn off yet having only kissed Mickey briefly once at Ned's house and then at the sleepover before everything went to shit. He loved it though, loved the fact that he could even more now because Mickey told him he loved him and he'd returned the sentiment.

  "You know you're gonna have three sons," Ian told him then because he thought that the other deserved to know.

  "The fuck are you talking about?" Mickey frowned.

  "Svetlana. He baby's a boy too," Ian replied.

  "The fuck d'you know that Ian?" Mickey asked through gritted teeth, sitting up.

  Ian sat up as quickly as he could needing to just get on and explain. Mickey looked so unsure now and he hated it.

  "I met up with her because the twins and her boy are gonna be brothers. She hated what happen too, she was glad you ran away for you, knew how much marrying her and having that kid would screw you up. She's also really good at math so there's that," Ian said, smiling at the end to try and lighten the mood somewhat.

  It seemed to work with Mickey getting a small smile on his face before pulling Ian back in for another kiss. Breaking away though he didn't move back but rather pressed his forehead to Ian's, just watching him. It was breathtakingly intimate and looking at him like that but it also seemed to get him going being so close, inhaling his smell.

  Mickey looked down then and smirked, grabbing Ian's dick straight away and making him groan. Slowly he stroked him and kissed his neck as soon as the younger threw his head back. It was so good, Mickey there, Mickey touching him with a care and love he had never shown before.

  "Don't think you'll be able to fuck me too well with that stomach," Mickey breathed against the skin of the redhead's neck.

  The comment made Ian pull back and purse his lips, he was right of course he couldn't really fuck him like this. So instead, he made to move down Mickey's body, if he couldn't get him off with his dick then he'd do it was his mouth. However, he had only just started to shift down when Mickey grabbed his arm.

  "No. Ian I want to fuck you. Want to fuck you, so gorgeous all pregnant with my twins," Mickey growled in a possessive way that turned Ian on almost painfully. It was also probably the first time that Mickey had ever called him Ian.

  They did indeed end up with Mickey fucking into him from behind as he lay on his side. It felt so good, Ian must admit that he did greatly enjoy bottoming even though he loved topping. They ended it panting and happily sated, Ian pulling the covers up over them so that they could fall asleep, Mickey the big spoon behind him.

 ***

  By the time Ian woke up he didn't feel very rested and, looking over at the clock on the beside table, he saw that they had only sleeping for half hour. Really that was probably for the best because the pair of them stank of sex, something that Ian would prefer to change before his family got home.

  Carefully, Ian extracted himself from Mickey's embrace and eased himself clumsily off of the edge of the bed. The brunette grumbled as Ian's feet hit the floor and the redhead couldn't help but smirk, the thug just looked so damn cute with his wrinkled up nose on the edge of consciousness. 

  "The fuck are you doing man?" he grumbled into the pillows.

  "Showering, we stink," Ian replied.

  At that Mickey looked up and ran an appraising eye over his naked body, something that made him squirm uncomfortably. Then Mickey was hauling himself up, just as naked, and moving ahead of the younger to the bathroom.

***

  By the time that the rest of the family returned, the two of them had showered and Ian had taken his pills- something that had gotten him a curious, confused look from Mickey but he'd said he'd explain later. They were sat at the kitchen table with Mickey aiding Ian in his quest to finish his math homework. Turns out Mickey was good with numbers to and so it became a certainty in Ian's head that Svetlana's son with the brunette was going to be a genius.

  When the Gallagher's stepped back in they stared while Mandy, who entered slightly after, just plopped down beside the pair. Que explanation time.