Chapter 8

Zayn had all good intentions to take it slowly when they got home. But then Liam started to unlock the door and the key stuck in the lock for just a moment and the door didn't quite open when Liam pressed on it, just long enough for Zayn to take a preemptive step forward into Liam's space, the scent of Liam's sweat filling his nose, Zayn's body pressing up against Liam's ass-oh my god that ass-and Zayn was done.

Don't care about control.

Don't care about slowly.

Zayn flipped the key in the lock, throwing the deadbolt open all the way and gripped Liam around the hips, pushing him into the kitchen and against the low counter.

"Fuck you, Payne, for offering this bet,"

Zayn groaned out as he rutted against Liam's ass.

"You drive me crazy. Jesus, I want to make love to you until you can't form a coherent sentence.''

Zayn draped his chest over Liam's back and kissed across his shoulders.

"I want you inside me so badly, too."

Zayn pressed up on his toes so he was tall enough to put his lips to the shell of Liam's ear and whisper,

"Lucky for you and I, I know exactly how to make that happen. Wait here."

Zayn slid his hands across Liam's back as he walked away.

"Damn,"

Zayn heard Liam breathe out as Zayn disappeared into their bedroom. Liam had to know that Zayn was going for something in their toy chest. But their sex toy selection was pretty well stocked after so many years, so Liam knowing exactly what Zayn was going to grab was unlikely. Zayn pulled the drawer open under their platform bed and started rummaging through the bags and bottles. The ties and whips. The gags and cuffs. Until he found...

"If you bring back that pink thing I may just come on the spot,"

Liam warned from the kitchen. Zayn narrowed his eyes. There was no way Liam could see him in here. How the fuck did Liam know what he wanted to use? Zayn stared at the glittery pink wand in his hand that had nubs that got bigger as they went down to the sparkly base. Zayn loved when Liam used this toy on him, pushing it slowly into his ass until it was seated deep inside him. Then Liam would fuck him with it, the vibrating nobs torturously sliding over his prostate. But Zayn had never used it on Liam. Well, Liam was going to be getting a surprise. Zayn's initial thought had been for Liam to use that on Zayn while Zayn fucked him. But how? Zayn picked up the toy, tested the vibration setting to make sure the batteries were fresh enough, and then thwacked it across his hand.

"You have the pink thing, don't you?"

Liam's voice came out choked from the other room. Zayn grinned, grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom, and walked back into the kitchen. He stopped dead when he caught sight of Liam who, while he was gone, had stripped completely down and was leaning over the counter as if he was just going to have a casual conversation with Zayn. But there was nothing casual about the way Liam's biceps flexed in anticipation. Or the way the veins in Liam's neck and forearms were popping out as he tried to maintain control. And there was definitely nothing casual about Liam's long, thick cock standing up proudly, just begging to be touched.

Damn, his boyfriend was hot.

Zayn's lips tipped into a smirk. He pulled his t-shirt off over his head, but left his trackpants on and kicked his trainers off his feet and into the corner by the door. Liam started to protest Zayn's mess, and Zayn responded by turning the vibration on the wand up the highest setting. The buzzing filled the room and Liam smirked and stopped talking. Zayn stood on the opposite side of the counter from Liam and twirled the vibrating wand in his hand.