Death Of Me

"whats this?" the glasses were pulled off my head. I turned fast to punch who ever did it till I relized it was a Adrian.  I sighed and took the glasses and returned them to where they once sat on my head. "nothing, now wherse my food?" he smiled a cheeky grin. "its not nothing, your blushing." he handed me my food which I ate as I turned away. "come on, tell me" he faced me twords him. "I bumped into a guy on the way in here is all. we talked and he gave me these glasses and was like,now youll have to come find me, end of story" he nodded. "well lets go find him" I choked a little on my food. "why should we?" "because he obviously wants you to find him, now lets go" he pulled me and the suitcase out of the store and onto the streets. "how will we find him?" "did you see his car and what direction it was going?" I nodded and pointed to the direction he drove off in. "then lets go" I grunted but did as I was told.

------------

"this is stupid, its been hours and we havent found him" it literally has been hours. im cold and tired and once again hungry but he wont give up. "what else do we have to do?" "sleep" "where?" I huffed in defeat. he was right, I dont have a bed to sleep in. I started to play with my new sunglasses when I saw a sign on a brick wall. it was a poster with band name, a date, and time of a free concert with 5 formilur men in the middle of it all. then I relized who I was looking at. "Adrian, come here" he did as told while I pointed at a certin face out of the five men. "that him?" I nodded. "lets go see an Asking Alexandria concert then!" I smiled at Adrians enthusiasm. then off we went, as much as I hate to, to return the sun glasses.