The Prophecy

Cassies POV

I woke up in an unformilur, yet very comfortable, bed. I dont quite remember last night to well but im guessing im at Cameron's. An aroma of waffles and eggs folled the air. I followed it to the kitchen to find Cameron cooking with his hair pulled back and shirtless. Im not gonna lie, it was a great view. "Are you staring at me?" I guess he noticed my presence.  "Well actually the food" he smirked and pointed to the counter where a plate with already made waffle were ready for me to devour. I sat infront of them and began to dig in. "So what happened last night? Like how did I get here?" He finished cooking and made his plate and sat by me before answering.  "Well after I kissed you we finished the bottle, mainly you, and just talked about everything and you were tired and since you dont have a bed to sleep in, I brought you here. Nothing happened though." I sighed and mumbled great. "Whats wrong?" I shook my head "its nothing, I just didnt want you to know about the whole homeless gig." He stopped eating and faced me. "I dont care if your homeless, that doesnt matter to me at all. All I care about is that your here with me, and id actually like you to stay if you dont mind" I faced him and smiled. This man actually seems to care about my well being. "What do you mean by stay?" "Well, im not sure if you notice but I have a spare room with a bed and other furniture" I raised an eyebrow at him, was he serious? We bearly just met and hes offering to put a roof over my head. " do you remember that guy that came with me to the concert?" He nodded "hes like my family and we stick together.  So if you move me in its not just me." His expression didnt change, he just shrugged as if he were saying 'ok, so?'. "You dont mind him either?" He shook his head. "Well, I guess I cant refuse then. Lets go get him" he smiled and finished his food. We got dressed and left to go get Adrian. After I gave the directions we pulled up to our meeting place, I saw Adrian brush his teeth then gargle water from a water bottle. "Wait here, ill be back" he nodded and did as he was asked. I got out of the car and approached Adrian, "about time you got here" he said after spitting out the water onto the grass by the pavement. "Yea sorry, but I've got some great news" he shifted an eyebrow before leaning down to put his stuff back in the suitcase. "Thats a first, what is it?" "Well, ive got us a place to stay. For a while I think or im not sure how long, but its better then nothing." He crossed his arms as he stood up, I should of known he wouldnt be jumping for joy. "What'd you do to get such a deal?" "Nothing its just, Cameron wants to help us and I think we should accept his help" he walked up to me but only to look past me and get a view of the ride that brought me here. He scoffed "you told him about our situation." " I was drunk I didnt find out till this morning I had told him." "We dont need charity Cass, we've done nust grand on our own" he turned away and went to grab the suitcase. "You think sleeping on the streets and stealing is making it? Why would you ever think thats alright? We cant keep doing this Adrian." He turned his back to me like he couldnt stand to look at me. I tossed a piece of paper at his feet, "thats the address if you change your mind, ill be there" I stormed off to the car. I slammed the door shut and didnt look back at him, I know him. He'll change his mind.