Another Bottle Down

Cameron's P.O.V.

"There all done" I handed ben his now tuned guitar and picked mine up. Tonight we're playing a concert and its for free so im really hoping ill see Cassie. The door opened and danny came in holding a water bottle. "Did you see her?" He shook his head. "No I didnt see her" ive been having them keep and eye out for her since they saw her from the car. "Its time to go though so get the fuck up" we all filed out the door to the side of the stage while someone announced us. "Now finally, Asking Alexandria!" We all walked onto the stage one at a time. When I got out there I scanned the crowd for cassie but didnt see her. We started to play our first song and nothing changed, she wasnt there and she probably wasnt coming. I moved my gaze from the crowd back to my guitar and just focused on the music. After the third song I started to prepare for the next song when I heard danny laugh a bit into the mic. "Tonight we have a special friend of our's in the crowd. Could I please get cassie to come up to the stage please" I looked at danny weirdly then to the crowd. I didnt see her at all till I saw the crowd part slightly revelling cassie with my sunglasses. I went up to the mic "dont make me come get you" she smirked a littled. She hesitated but started walking to the stage. I helped her up while the crowd roared with enthusiasm. I directed her to the side stage then went back to playing the rest of the set.