Chapter 2: Dea's Retern

Skywalkers pov

"Catpian, General's, General Ruby has a small problem." The Med Droid said. "What. How did she get them" Ashoka said "my best guess is General Ola Dea Had done this before General Plo had dealt with him?" The Med Droid had awsered my padawan's Question. Right Master Plo was tasked to get rid of Ola Dea on Jedi Concil orders. "Master I sense someone is else is in the room with Ruby" Snips said, I ran into her med room and saw Ola Dea. "You are supposed to be dead Ola Dea" I say ignited my light-saber. He did the same, "Rex, take Ruby and hide." "Yes General. No Contact" Rex said, I looked and him and nodded, then said "Ashoka go with them" Ashoka nodded and left with Rex and Ruby.

Ashoka's POV

We gotten on a transporter and went to a neutral planet. I found a place to stay for a few days. The next morning Ruby had woken up and had asked us where we were and what happened. "Ruby your master is alive, tried to kill you. We are on the planet of Naca. This planet is neutral" Rex said "Naca is the planet were Dea is Born." Ruby said. "He will find us soon if any of us see's him we move" I say and they both nod. I left to get food for all of us.

*10 Mins later*

Ruby's POV

Rex was busy with fixing his blaster and Ashoka was out getting food. "Ruby you will Train with master Ola Dea" Master Windo said as I finished Schooling. "Hello Ruby, we will have a great time." Master Ola Dea said. "yes master" I mumbled. He hit me and said "say it louder" "yes Master" I said. After a few months I had a few broken ribs, also the Conical had gotten to suspicious to Ola Dea so he just pushed it off saying it was on the flied, but Waxer said differently. "Ruby, are you okay" I jumped when Rex said that, I shook my head no. "Rex, Ola Dea would hit me if I did something wrong or if I spoke to quite" I say pulling up my sleeves to show him. Rex stepped closer to me and he kissed me. I knew this was wrong, but it also felt safe to me. We stopped when we heard Ashoka come in. "Hey guys I got us some food, but we need to go he is here." She said "how did he beat Skywalker" Ashoka shrugged when Rex asked her.