Chapter 3: Nabbo

In last Chapter

Rubys POV

Rex stepped closer to me and he kissed me. I knew this was wrong, but it also felt safe to me. We stopped when we heard Ashoka come in. "Hey guys I got us some food, but we need to go he is here." She said "how did he beat Skywalker" Ashoka shrugged when Rex asked her.

This Chapter

Rex POV

Of course Ashoka Ruins the moment. We were currently on our way to Nabbo to hide again from Ola Dea. "He needs to be killed once and for all" Ashoka said. "Wait Ashoka could you stop here" Ruby say's as Ashoka comes out of hyperspace. "Ruby what's wrong" "what if he know we will be going to Nabbo and is already there." She replies to my question. "I have a plan. Ashoka you drop Rex and myself on that moon, I believe its an old republic outpost Ola Dea Doesn't know about it." "And you want me to go to Nabbo" Ashoka Says completing the plan and Ruby Nods "I think I brought an extra set of amour that you could wear." As Ashoka drops us off at the outpost she took off. "So how did you know the outpost was here" I say "before I joined the republic my mom would bring me here when she was part of the old republic" She replies. "So what now we-" "we need to get this outpost working and send a coded message that only myself, Kenobi and Skyguy knows" well that works I say to myself and I walk off. Then I was attacked by some one.

Ruby's POV

"Rex come on. Rex *pssst*" Uh he normal never does this unless we are in battle. So I took off running in the direction he took off, because I realized what happened before I tripped on his helmet. Then I saw him lieing two maybe three feet in front of me. "Rex, I am sorry for what happened I was too focused on stopping my old master" I say crawling to him. Then a lightsaber ignited as soon as I got to The Captain. "Well well well, Ruby nice to see you here. You know the council had said that your my Padawn again and-" "enough, they said nothing of the sorts and your dead" with that General Kenobi stabbed Ola Dea in the back.