DD University

(Elsa's POV)

     "Elsa, ELSA, ELSA WAKE UP!"says Anna.

           "Okay, I'm up"I say groaning to Anna.

        "Were going to be late! says Anna in a worry vocie.

   "Were going to late for what?"I ask.

         "FOR SCHOOL! "says Anna yelling.

         "SHOOT I FORGET"I say .Oh sorry forgot to introduce my self I'm Elsa Snowflake.Now if you excuse I have to get ready.

       (Anna's POV)

       "Elsa, ELSA, ELSA WAKE UP!"I say trying to wake up Elsa.

         The bus was coming in 5 minutes and she's still sleeping! Can you BELIVE HER!

        "Okay I'm up"says Elsa groaning."Were going to be LATE"I scream at Elsa.

          "Late for what? "says Elsa still groaning at me."FOR SCHOOL!"I scream at her.

      "SHOOT I FORGOT"says Elsa getting up from bed.

      I felt like laughing at her she is always the one that REMEMBERES EVERYTHING, and I really don't, DON'T JUDGE ME.

        (Elsa's POV)

    "Okay I'm ready"I tell Anna.

          "FINALLY! "says Anna relieved.          "Well sorry I was up all night reading this FANTASTIC book"I tell her. "Oh cool"says Anna whispering. I put on my blue with purple gloves on.

       "OH NO don't YOU DARE put those ON!"says Anna screaming at me.

       "Anna I'm just putting these on in case"I say .

        "Okay just for today"says Anna.

     "Okay I promise"I say.But I knew I was going to break that promise.

     (Anna's POV)

     I was kind of pissed with Elsa putting on those gloves. I knew that she won't keep her promise.Those gloves remind me of the time she froze Arendella. I couldn't be mad at her.

           "Hey Elsa the bus is here"I tell Elsa. "Okay I'm coming"says Elsa.

      We get on the bus and Elsa gets out of the bus.

     "Were are you going? "I ask her.

   "I forgot something"she yells back.Then she comes out with our dog Olaf.

     "Man who can we forget him"I ask her."Don't know"she says back.We both laugh.

     (Nobody's POV)

    "Hey were here!"says Anna.

      "I wonder who this school year is going to be?"says Elsa.

        "Well I don't know but WELCOME TO Disney DreamWorks University! "says Anna with a huge smile.

              To be Continued........

P.S Hope you guys like;)