First Kiss

(Jack's POV)

     I'm kind of sad and mad!

"See I told you to get away from her your nothing but TROUBLE!"I yell at Hiccup.

     "Well you saw that Pitch was going throw the arrow why didn't you say anything?!"yells Hiccup at me.

      I could tell that Hiccup was heart-broken that he couldn't help Elsa.I felt bad for him.But I STILL love Elsa!

     (Hiccup's POV)

I'm heart-broken right now! I just wish i've done something. Then somebody knocked the door.

     BAM, BAM, BAM

It was Anna so I open the door.

    "Were is Elsa!"screams Anna in tears.

     "Rapunzel is healing her"I say with tears still in my eyes.Then Rapunzel comes in the room.

    "How is she?!"asks Anna.

"She's doing great but she's still weak"says Rapunzel with a little smile.

     "Hiccup will you like to go in first?"asks Merida. I just nodd my head with a smile.

I enter the room.

      "Hiccup!"says Elsa with a weak smile.

       "How do you feel?"I ask with a smile.

    "Good but still weak"she says.

   "Oh Elsa I'm sorry I couldn't help you"I say with tears pouring out of my eyes.

      "Hiccup it wasn't your fault it was that Pitch guy"says Elsa.

   "It was my fault"I say with tears. Then all of a sudden she kisses me!

    "Thank you"I say after the kiss.

"I saved you because I couldn't think of you dieing your the one for me"says Elsa with a smile.

    "And your the one for me"I say with a smile. I kiss her back.

     "Well you should get some rest "I say.

     "I guess your right you should also get some rest"she tells me.

   "Okay well goodnight"I say then kiss her on the forehead.

      "Goodnight"she says then falls asleep. I leave the room.

             To Be Continued............

(Author's Note)

  Hey guys hope you guys like this chapter. PELEASE go read my oher book  A Hiccelsa Story ♥.

     Pelease Like, Comment or go follow me.

   Thank you guys

                                    -HiccelsaLover