A Other Problem

Elsa's POV

What happened?! I just try to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then finally I could.

"Oh look who's awake!"I hear. Then I see Jack!

"What do you want?!"I ask trying to punch him but I was chained to the wall.

"Trying to escape?"says Jack.

"What do want?!"I yell.

"My happy ever after!"he yells back.

"Jack why are you doing this?!? Jack your better than this!!!! Jack you hurt Hiccup your Best Friend! What's WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!"I scream.

"What wrong with me? No what's wrong with you?!"he says.

"What so you mean?"I ask.

"Elsa I loved you since I meet you! And you picked him!!"he yelled.

"Jack!!! You cheated on me with Astrid!!!!! I don't trust people who lie!!!"I screamed.

He stayed silent and walked away. I tried to break off the chains but I couldn't so I decide to freeze them off. I checked if it was clear. It was I made a pair of ice wings and flew off but I felt a pain in my side. I saw I was cut and I was bleeding!

Finally, I reached the hospital where Hiccup was staying.

Merida's POV

I was outside with Punzie. Then I saw something weird in the sky.

"Hey yo Punz what is that?"I ask. Then she looks a closer look. And gasps.

"It's Elsa!!"she says and run towards Elsa. I run after her. Then I see a cut on her side she's bleeding bad!!

"Elsa we got to get yo to a doctor!"I say helping Elsa up. She just nods her head then we head inside. Mostly everybody ran towards us.

"Elsa your going to be okay!"says Punz. Elsa leaves with the other doctors.

"I guess it's time to Hiccup. What do you think?"asks Punzie.

"I guess"I say. Then we walked to Hiccup's room. He was reading one of his dragons book.

"Hiccup we got some news about Elsa"said Punzie. Them Hiccup jumped a little and put the book down.

"Is she okay?!"he asked.

"No"I say. Then Hiccup starts to cry a little Punzie comes to his side and hugs him.

"But the good thing she's not dead. Only she is seriously hurt"I say trying my english. Then Hiccup looks at me after he looks away.

"Can I go see her?"he asks.

"Yes,like in 10 minutes"I say. After the doctor comes.

"How is she?!"asks Hiccup standing up. It was kind of hard even more not having a leg.

"She not doing great but improving"he said.

"Can I go see her?"asks Hiccup.

"Yes"he says then leads Hiccup to her room.

Me and Punzie just stay in Hiccup's room thinking.

I hope Hiccup is taking it well.

To Be Conutied.........

(Author's Note✏️)

Hey guys it's HiccelsaLover. Sorry for this short chapter. I'll make the next chapter much longer. Well if you liked the chapter please Vote⭐️. Thank you.

Well got to go.

Also Please.......

Vote⭐️

Share👫

Comment💬

Follow Me/Subscribe📱

Thank You

Love You All❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗💗❤️💗❤️💗

HiccelsaLover