Fuck You And Your Fucking Eybrows

~Present time~
*Olesya's POV*

I was thirteen now, and I had made quite the name for myself here in the Underground. The Faceless Executioner is what they called me, because I always had a hood over my face. I only showed my face when my victims were about to die. Letting them see my murderous smile bidding them farewell.

After the day of my mother's death, I stole the ODM Gear off the pig who had murdered her. Since then I've been teaching myself how to use it to my advantage.

I mastered it within a year, and with that I finally made my attack on those MP pigs. By now I had at least 3 dozen MP kills under my belt. I probably had almost just as many citizen kills on me too.

Listen, I don't just kill people all willy nilly. I only kill the murderers and overall bad people down here.

Killing Military Police just because they were MP's wasn't all I did. I only killed the ones that killed and hurt the innocent people down here. And, surprise! A whole ton of them were complete assholes.

The citizens viewed me in a different light down here than the MP's.

To these people I was called The Hooded Angel. Protecting them and bringing life back to those who deserved it. I would steal food and medicine for those in need, anonymously dropping it off at their door steps.

Right now I was healing a woman who had been caught in a knife fight. I had heard the commotion and flew over with my gear. There were two men trying to rob and murder the woman. She was trying to protecting herself with a kitchen knife, but I could tell she had no fighting skills. She had already been stabbed in the abdomen when I had gotten there, but she was still going. Determination in her eyes.

I flicked both of my wrists and both men's necks snapped. Falling to the floor they twitch about for a second before going limp. The woman looked at me in terror, but then realized who I was.

"Y-you're The Hooded Angel everyone t-talks about! Thank you! Thank you for saving me and my family!" She said trying to thank me, but then she hunched over from the pain in her stomach.

Adrenaline must've worn off.

"Here, let me heal you. You'll surely die if you leave it alone. You'll still be sore, but you'll live." I tell her as I take the spring water out of my canteen and place it to her stomach. I put my healing energy to use, trying my best to heal her completely. She hisses at the contact but the pain quickly dies down until she is left with only a scar. I step away from her as she checks her wound. She looks at me with appreciation and tears form in her eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you! How can I ever repay you?" She says pulling me in a bone crushing hug. Her kids come out of hiding. A little boy and a little girl, obviously twins, around the age of four. I look at them as they hold each other's hands. They look at me in wonder and curiosity at what I had just done to their mother.

"You can thank me by getting better at fighting. No offense but you're shit at it. You won't survive long down here without combat skills. Do it, not only to protect yourself, but to protect your children as well. Don't ever hesitate to kill the people trying to kill you. I made that mistake and it costed the life of someone I loved. Don't make my mistake." And with that I left them. Heading off to my home.

I no longer had to move around from place to place. The MP's were too afraid to make a move on me in my own home. They tried it once before and I killed them all in a matter of minutes.

It seems those little piggies have brains after all.

But damn, was it a nightmare to clean up. Took me a full fucking day to get my house spotless.