if i wasn't me, what would i be

"you've got to be kidding."

seokjin smirks towards the ground, "sadly i'm not."

yoongi paces back and forth across the room. "so you're saying the only way to get through this is to just," yoongi raises her eyebrows in disbelief, "wait it out?"

seokjin nodded, a solemn smile lying on his face.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," yoongi mumbles pacing even faster around the room, head now in her hands.

"are you sure seokjin? is there anything we could do?" hoseok whispers to seokjin over yoongi quiet breakdown. seokjin just shrugs.

"it's what the internet said." it was clear that seokjin had no idea what to do, but neither did hoseok, yoongi, or the internet so they suppose they should just wait it out and hope for the best.

"yoongi, baby?" hoseok questions, looking over his shoulder at the small female now banging her head lightly into the wall.

"fuck off." the girl mumbles quietly, making seokjin giggle silently.

hoseok huffs and looks back at seokjin, letting yoongi have her little melt down.

"what should i do until, ya know, she changes back?" hoseok whispers, hoping for perhaps some better advice than what was provided before.

seokjin once again shrugs, lowering hoseok's hope for another happy day even lower. "make her feel comfortable as a girl? maybe?" seokjin suggests.

hoseok lays his finger and his thumb on his chin and ponders the idea. if yoongi was comfortable as a girl and saw herself as beautiful just as she did when she was a boy, then she wouldn't be so angry while coming to terms with the issue! hoseok's frown slowly becomes a smile.

hoseok slams his fist down on the table, startling seokjin. "that's a great idea!" hoseok jumps up from the table running out of the kitchen and through the hallway.

a minute later, the sunny boy returned, grabbing his now girlfriend by the wrist and pulling her along with him. "thanks seokjin!" hoseok says cheerfully as he carries his beloved out of the small house and into the car.