a long way from i to u

"seokjin!" hoseok sings as he enters the brightly painted house that belonged to their only possible solace.

"you're not even gonna knock?" yoongi whispers angrily, still hiding behind the doorframe, a large hoodie and old basketball shorts covering her fragile body.

hoseok giggles at his girlfriend's behavior and strides courageously into the house covered in wind chimes.

somewhere, from deep inside the house presumably, came a loud scream and an ear shattering clanging noise.

yoongi sees a broad-shouldered man running through the hallway towards hoseok hurriedly, though he often slipped on the wooden floor. the two men embrace lovingly, giggling and rocking back and forth. yoongi only could watch in awe.

the man named seokjin held hoseok's slender face and laid a small kiss on the boyfriend's forehead.

hoseok slowly comes out of his trance, "seokjin! we need help!"

seokjin tilts his head and walks away further into the mysterious house. "how about some tea first?" hoseok chuckles but agrees, waving yoongi insulating that she should follow.

yoongi walks through the door cautiously and follows the two men into the house. the electronic lacking house was covered in a multitude of dead flowers, sleeping felines, and presumably homemade wooden objects.

as she walked further towards what seemed to be the kitchen, the smell of sage became stronger. hoseok was already sitting at the wooden table with the older male, sharing a cup of raspberry tea. seokjin looks up from the abundance of sugar that he was previously dumping into the beverage, "who is this?"

hoseok looks back to the doorframe where his beloved stood, looking like a mess but a beautiful mess if any. "this is my boyfriend!" hoseok states proudly.

seokjin stares at yoongi, taking in her features. "do you mean girlfriend?" seokjin questions bluntly. hoseok rubs the back of his neck cautiously. "that's actually why we're here. yoongi here went to bed as a he and woke up as a she."

the eldest rubs his unshaven chin in confusion. "you do know i don't know anything about magic, right?" hoseok freezes in his place and makes careful eye contact with yoongi, who's eyes were fuming.

hoseok chuckles, "o-of course you don't! i just knew that you're in touch with yourself so," hoseok looks towards yoongi apologetically, "maybe you could help?"

seokjin giggles quietly, seeing the couple's silent quarrel. "i think i may know one way."