chapter 2

I was still getting used to the warriors den. But I liked being in there,it was way cooler than the apprentice's den. I was not getting any apprentice anytime soon, so I had some free time to go hunting and maybe even go to sunningrocks and take a quick nap.

I passed the other  sound asleep warriors and then walked outside. The grass was wet with dew droplet's that were shining in the bright sunlight. I went  over to see if I could find a exit to not leave my sent in the gorge tunnel entrance. "What are you doing swiftpaw? I jumped. The fur on my back started to rise. I turned around to see Lionheart standing in front of me."ummmm....... Nothing. Just about to go and see what's left in the fresh kill pile." He looked at where I had made a hole to put the food I would catch in.

"I was just there. I think there's a vole and a thrush left. I can go get u one if u would like?" He looked deep into my eyes. "I was really going to go hunting...." I looked down at my paws. "Come on I'll take u to the best spot in the forest.". We walked over to the tree lined forest and I saw a trail that had Lionheart sent. " follow me this way." He lead me to a clearing that had rabbit holes in some spots and I spotted a group of mice heading towards us.

I crouched and stared at the three mice standing just a few fox lengths away. Maybe I can share them with hollypaw? I thought she might like to have a meal.  I jumped up and caught one then caught the other but the last one got lucky and scrambled  its way from my claws. "Good catching swiftpaw."

"I'm not a kit anymore!" I shown fierce in my eyes. "I'm a warrior! Its Swifttail! Not swiftpaw!" He stared blankly at me. "Oh.......well just leave then! Maybe we can't be friends!" He got all teary and then stormed off farther into the woods. What have I done! Will Lionheart forgive me? I was about to head back when I heard a yowl where Lionheart had went to. I ran and the thorns scraped my fur and I felt them getting stuck and making wounds that were gushing with blood. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" It was decently Lionheart.

I peered through a bush to see Lionheart standing with................ Tigerstar! He was under him and tigerstar had his claws stuck in hind legs. There was blood every where. What do I do! I have to do something now! And fast! I crouched and leaped onto tigerstar and let my teeth sink into his neck. He yowled and then whispered in my ear something I would never forget. "I will kill your clan one by one.......starting with u!"  He plunged into the forest. Then I heard a panting noise. Lionheart! I ran over to him and tried to grab him by his scruff he was just to heavy.

" can you stay here! I will go get help!" I started to run when I heard him mutated something. "What?" I looked back at him "do you need something?"    He shook his head no. " I'll be right back then."

It took me about 3 minutes to get back to camp. When we reached Lionheart he was still......then he woke up and started to pant in the heat. "OK let's lift him up on a count of three.......1.........2...........3!" We grabbed him and ran as fast as we could back to camp.  Firestar asked us to go and visit him in his den. Just me and Lionheart. Alone.

"Yes firstar? U said u wanted to see us alone?". He looked up from his vole.

" yes I heard about what had..........h......."he looked over at Lionheart. "Who did this to him!"

"It was........ T......t.....t....."

"Who was it! Tell me swifttail! Now!"

"It was tigerstar! He was there on top of him! I saw it all!"

He looked blankly at the ground then at me.

"Prepare the clan...........for attact!"

OK so I am just using characters from warriors. It doesn't matter if they did die (swiftail from dogs) I am just writing a story so don't bother telling me your opinion (addison!) Hope u enjoy it tho. And comment your favorite part for each chapter! And make sure to vote!