The Hero

She is strong, she is hope, she is confident, she is.. Perfect. Her very presence alone can change the outcome of battle. People described her as an unbeatable knight even, since they had never heard or seen her defeated before.

She's always noble. Calm and strong. She's perfect in every way! That's who Chinatsu Knightwalker is.

Anyone who fights against her could have their asses whooped in mere seconds. 

"Mommy! Who's that?" a little girl asked pointing at a woman who was carrying a large tooth on her back. The size was more than 10 times the girl's own size, but her movement never faltered.

The mother of the girl bent down and answered "She is Chinatsu KnightWalker, a very powerful magic knight." her mother smiled as she looked at the back of the said knight who was passing by their village.

People of the village began to awe and gush over the female. Apparently she seemed to be rather infamous if the common region knew about her, Chinatsu noted to herself as she passed by crowds creating a path over her. Every time she walked by then she could hear them endlessly gushing and awing over her like excited fangirls.

Chinatsu sighed, what could she do? It's not their fault for admiring her, after all she was a powerful knight, Chinatsu admitted she needed a lot more practice to surpass her captain. He really is strong. 

"Look it really is Lady Knightwalker in the flesh!" a man pointed out.

"Really?!" a girl exclaimed.

Turning around to glance at the two and giving them a soft smile seem to make them faint and fall backwards onto the ground, as if there were cupid's arrow pointed to them. Her smile was so bright and warm that it melted hearts.

She kept smiling as more praises and comments seem to shower her.

"She defeated another notorious beast sent from the Diamond Kingdom!"

"She is an angel~"

"She really is the Vice Captain of Golden Dawn!"