An Unexpected Meeting

Each of the villagers let out cheers of relief and astonishment at the display, some started dancing around and the children start to splash each other in the rain. Everyone seemed to be grateful and happy, all except one - Chinatsu herself.

Chinatsu stood a distance away from the villagers with her lips pressed into a thin line. On the outside she looks completely fine, but on the inside she was tired. Yes tired. Having to travel three whole days straight from the Clover Kingdom's border, she hadn't rested. Every village she did stop at always asked for her help with at least something.

Using her mana for the village was not a big problem for her, but she's starting to get tired from all the work.

She felt a lot of work and pressured being weighed down on her from her Captain. She understands that her Captain needs to rest up and train or whatever he's doing in his time.

Chinatsu felt suspicious of her captain leaving most of his duties to her when he went away to patrol. His work was nothing for her, it tired her though. Captain would leave at the most randomness of times. A few squad members wondered what he did in his time, but when he explained he seemed to have convinced them with his words, but Chinatsu wasn't convinced. She was the only one suspicious of him after all in the whole kingdom, possibly.

Chinatsu knew that there was something off about his Ki, it's as if he's telling the truth but at the same time he's fooling everyone with his control of Ki.

That power Chinatsu finds terrifying. With his charisma and Ki to back him up there is no way Chinatsu could just accuse him out of nowhere without any evidence other than her natural instinct to detect trouble. Having a storm based magic has made her mind develop a natural instinct to detect when disasters do come.

Her magic seemed to be a very rare type of magic since storm magic can generate various elements such as wind, cloud, rain and lightning. It seemed to be very useful in scenarios similar to this one. She could control and manipulate the weather, the outcome could affect her opponents attacks and defense.

Noticing the time ticking Chinatsu bidded the town farewell and continued on her way back to the Capital. She heaves a small sigh, it was rather energy consuming to walk all the way there. She'd have to get there in less than 5 days to give her report, just about enough time too.

She was about to step foot out of the village until a rather loud voice stopped her "HEY! MISS MASHU WAIT!" the loud voice was unlike any loud shout she'd here in her life. And never had she ever hear anyone pronounce her name wrong, ever.