"Perfect"

Chinatsu walked past Langris into the hallway behind them "Come on Langris the exam is about to start, don't just stand there with those murderous eyes of yours." Chinatsu fired back to him.

It's official he hated her.

She met up with her Captain after in the hallway after all the other Captains' took their seats. "Why are you unpunctual today, Captain?" Chinatsu asked him.

He smiled at her "It's not being unpunctual its making a dramatic entrance."

Flashy and grand was his style, just being around her Captain is almost rubbing it off on her. Chinatsu nodded in agreement "Well then shall we? We wouldn't want to keep the audience waiting."

For the next Wizard King..

Cheers could be heard as Chinatsu stepped into the sunlight with her Captain leading her.

They say he's the most promising candidate. The Captain of the most powerful Magic Knights Squad, the Golden Dawn, William Vangeance.

Asta looked past William and his eyes widened "That's.."

"Ahhh! It's Chinatsu Knightwalker!" Zekke fangirled over her just like the rest of the audience did except for two..

"You mean, Miss Mashu?" Asta pointed his finger to her which made Zekke widen his eyes in horror.

"How dare you disrespect her! Do you know who she is?!" Zekke said obviously mad, before Asta could answer Zekke already continued on with his rant "She is strong, she is hope, she is confident, she is.. Perfect. Her very presence alone can change the outcome of battle. People described her as an unbeatable knight even, since they had never heard or seen her defeated before. She's always noble. Calm and strong. She's perfect in every way! That's who Chinatsu Knightwalker is."

Asta seem to nod and support the idea continuing to cheer for her along with Zekke and the others. However, Yuno didn't seem to be convinced one bit. He raised an eyebrow every time Zekke mentioned 'perfect', it was such an exaggeration when he clearly could see that she was tired and broken on the inside.

It's as if he was the only one who could see that side of her. When she first spoke to him months ago he could hear the lack of emotion put into her words and expression. He found it very odd for her to even put a face up forcibly from what she was hiding.

He couldn't really do anything about it. He didn't even know her.

Up in the Captain's balcony, Chinatsu stood beside her Captain while he sat down on his own chair.

All the captains in the span of 1 minute at least stole a glance at her within that time span, some more obvious than others. One just stared at her for 5 minutes straight sharpening his blade as he started to take her silence for ignorance. Not so secretly he's planning her death.

Chinatsu doesn't mind, she's used to it. She knew very well that they all wanted to beat her to a pulp to end her perfect image, but they were at least smart enough to know when it was one on one they could not stand a chance.