Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

“…this is mine and Harry’s flat.” Louis explained, shoving the rest of his costume into a plastic bag as he led us to the other 4 members of my favorite boy band.

He opened the door and I we were greeted with a burst of warm air. I immediately shrugged off my jacket as we stepped into the flat. Louis flicked the lights on and went straight to the kitchen, which was attached to the main entry. He pulled out some pancake mix and started pouring powder onto a pan on the stove.

“What are you doing?” Mari asked, kicking off her shoes and setting them near the door.

“Making pancakes,” Eleanor answered, shoving Louis out of the way and taking over the kitchen. She poured the batter from the pan into a bowl and turned off the stove before going to the fridge.  Louis threw his hands up in defense and trudged into the hallway, yawning.

“Do you like blueberries in your flapjacks?” The older girl asked, stripping out of her outfit revealing a floral jumper.

“Please,” I grinned licking my lips, “where should I put my stuff?”

“You can set it down in the first room on the left. Harry’s sleeping in there, so be careful,” Eleanor laughed, dropping blueberries into the batter.

“Bring mine, too. Would you, hun?” My best friend asked, hopping up onto one of the bar stools on the outskirts of the island in the kitchen.

I made my way to the hall and opened the door Mari’s cousin had directed me to. I could barely make out a snoring figure in a bed in the corner of the room as I set mine and Mari’s suitcases against the wall. I turned to a sleeping Harry and almost drooled, realizing I was in Harry Style’s flat.

In his room.

Watching him sleep.

Oh gosh, I must be a creeper.

I hurried out of the singer’s room and back into the safety of the kitchen. I took a moment to take in my surroundings. The kitchen had beautiful granite counters with copper tints and all the appliances were a stainless steel. The counters and cupboards were oak wood, and the walls had a beige coloring.

“…love to go!” Mari exclaimed to Eleanor. I turned my attention to them.

“Go where?”

“To lunch with her and the boys tomorrow then tour the city a bit,” Mari smiled, clapping her hands together.

“Oh, yeah! I want to come!” I giggled, taking a seat beside my best friend. I yawned as I took a bite of the blueberry pancakes Eleanor had prepared after drenching them in syrup and whipped cream. After about six pancakes, El was out of batter.

“Do you guys have anything else?” I asked, approaching the fridge.