3:For Your Betterment

As Jeongguk walked in the house,he saw his Dad and The lady talking about something. He was surely furious because the lady would make him grounded for weeks by telling to his Dad and Jeongguk just can't say no to his Dad. He loves his Dad most in the world even though he married some ugly old woman but he wanted his Dad happiness. His Dad has given him everything which he wanted and had never said no to him. So how can't Jeongguk love him?.

"Good Evening Dad," He greeted his Dad and without sparing a glance at the lady he walked towards his room.

"Jeongguk wait," His Dad said and Jeongguk stopped on his track,facing his Dad.

"Yes Dad? Is there something?," He asked in most polite manner.

"Yes son,just go and change into something comfortable clothes and come downstairs for dinner. We both have something to talk to you and you must be on time son!" His Dad ordered and Jeongguk nodded and went upstairs to his room.

He knew that his Dad would be mad at him for doing this but what can he do? That Ugly Woman always come in his way. Why can't she just leave,if she'd then Jeongguk would be the happiest man alive.

Why can't I just live my life my way!

After realizing that he took too long in changing his clothes,he plugged his phone on charging and went downstairs at the big table where all types if meal was prepared because after five months they all are eating together.

It's not like that Jeongguk didn't want to eat with his father he'd love to but not with that woman beside his Dad. He hates her from depth of his heart. He can't even see her face without a mask on her face.

"Start eating everyone," His Dad said,and that's when Jeongguk dig in all the dishes.

He's a great foodie,he is still mad at the lady but when it comes to food he doesn't see anyone in his way it's just food and him. The twenty year old boy started to eat every dish and paradise whilst eating. He was making the table dirty by splattering food here and there in order to reach it.

His Dad and lady watched him eating and didn't say any word,because they know the information they are gonna give Jeongguk would make his all food come out. So they stayed quiet.

After the dinner,they all were seated onto he Sofa which was imported from Germany. Mr.Jeon and Ms.Jeon was sitting beside eachother and Jeongguk was seated infront of them,looking at them cluelessly.

"So son you know we want your best to us and to yourself too," Mr.Jeon said breaking the awkward silence between them and Jeongguk nodded.

"So I and your mom made a decision which i think is very suitable for you and for us too!" He said emphasizing the word mom.

Mom my ass!

"And what is it Dad?" Jeongguk asked simply.

He loves me,I know he wouldn't ground me that's why he's the best Dad in the world and I love him. He would say that 'Son you should start working for company now' and Goddammit I'd be happy because his secertary is so hot,although she's my noona but still beauty needs to be praised. OMFG I want her my seceratary when I'll be the CEO. I love you Dad.

"Promise me you wouldn't get mad at me and your mom after we tell you our decision. Because son it's for your best and you know I love you and I want what's best for you. Promise me Jeongguk," Mr.Jeon was nervous first time in his life,because he didn't want his son to misunderstand him. There's no doubt of loving his son but still Jeongguk decision matters. But this time he has decided he's not going back.

Heck! He even payed six million won just for his son to get a private seat in the AIR FORCE CENTRE.

"Sure Dad,I'd never say no to you and I know how much you love me. If you want my best I'll give you my best,because I know that it is for my betterment!" Jeongguk exclaimed excitedly.

I'm coming for your ass Noona!

"You're going to AIR FORCE CENTRE tomorrow morning at 5 am," Ms.Jeon said and Jeongguk looked at her shocked.

Did she said AIR FORCE,whatever,No way she's joking with me. But I'm not gonna fool myself infront of her because I believe her. Try Me Bitch!

After seeing Jeongguk joking smile his Dad understood that Jeongguk is not taking them seriously but he wants his son to go there and make his future lively.

"We're not joking son. Your mom is right you're going to AIR FORCE CENTRE tomorrow," His Dad explained.

"WHAT?YOU DECIDED THIS WITHOUT ME? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME DAD! I KNOW THIS WOMAN HERE IS NOT MY REAL MOM BUT I'M YOUR REAL SON AND YOU ARE MY REAL DAD,HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO HER. THIS WOMAN HERE IS NOTHING BUT A TOTAL CHEATER! SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU DAD! HOW CAN'T YOU SEE HER DOING THIS! THAT'S ALL HER FAULT! SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH!" As Jeongguk said  the last word his father got up from the seat and slapped him right across his left cheek not caring about the butlers in the room.

He slapped him so hard that he stumbled backwards due to the force.

"Say Sorry to her!" His father demanded.

Silence.

"I wouldn't repeat Jeongguk say sorry to her and you're not allowed to question us! We're your parents we want everything for your best and you'd go there whether you like it or not!" His father exclaimed right infront of his face.

"Fine if that's what you want Dad then you'll get it. I'd go and I'd never come back to you and I'm sorry that I caused nuisance because of my existence. So everyone forgive me because I promise that it's the last time you all are seeing me and I'll make sure that I'd never come back here. Not to you and Not to this house anymore!" He bursted first time on his father.

Mr.Jeon and Ms.Jeon looked at him shocked but Jeongguk doesn't care he's going for forever and that night he decided he'd go to the AIR FORCE CENTRE,will make his future and would never depend on his Dad.

&___________________&

Drama...
Hope u guys liked it!🌸
BORAHAE!💜