11:Boy Like You

Authors POV:-

Taehyung wasn't going to wake up until his alarm started ringing,he put off the alarm and after five minutes it started ringing again. He huffed at his luck and finally,dismissed the alarm. He sighed listening that there is no disturbance,so he can sleep again. He nuzzled into the pillow more and more until the siren started bursting from the speaker which finally causes the sleepy head to wake up.

Taehyung got up from his bed and picked the towel from the standing table and went towards the bathroom. He took good ten minutes in bathroom doing his business. He came back and picked out his pressed uniform and wore it. He sat on the bed to tie his shoes,after tieing them he picked the novels which was placed on the floor and put it in its place and,cleaned his room.

Thoughts from last night with Jeongguk hadn't crossed his mind but he remembers the scene where he and Jeongguk was kissing. He also remembers that when Jimin came,he gir Jeongguk in his wardrobe.

Oh shit!

That's when Taehyung thought,when the scene of Jeongguk hiding in his wardrobe appear infront of his eyes. There were students going to their classes that's when Taehyung decided not to show any type of feelings and he walked straight to his cabin.

What if he's still in there?

What if he's dead from suffocation?

What if he saw me and Jimin cuddling?

He'd make sure fun of me!

How stupid I am!

He reached towards his ad Jimin shared cabin and saw Jimin reading some files. He was so immersed by the words on the file that he didn't felt any presence in the room. Taehyung knew he was busy so he went to his desk and coughed to get attention.

Jimin looked up from his file "Hey Tae,Good morning!" Jimin greeted happily.

"Morning to you too," Taehyung said with a smile.

"So what are you reading?" Taehyung added.

"I'm not reading anything,its the information about the FS-EG3 gang. They are causing alot of nuisance in the city. Last night there was a news that they are going to attack the city and let the other countries gangs come in this country. Major has strictly required us to read the file. He wants us to take the charge of the government doesn't do anything. As you know,the police can live seeing g their country in someone else hands but Army Force couldn't!" Taehyung listened all the information and smiled at last sentence.

Yeah Army Force couldn't!

That's why he is serving the nation,he kept the promise which he made to his mom. He is going to keep it no matter what until the bullets of enemy passes from his body. So he can proudly say that 'I sacrificed myself for my nation!'.

He doesn't want to become a hero or something,he just wants to protect his country no matter how much powerful the others are.

"Can I also read that file?" He asked.

"Oh no Tae,please you need to take rest. You've literally came from the previous mission in last week. So I'm not letting you go. I'll handle this!" Jimin said fixing his glasses.

"Oh C'mon Chim,you know I don't want to be free all the time and besides we both can be Incharge of it. Can't we?" Taehyung tried to convince him but Jimin knows what happened on last mission so he wouldn't allow this man to go.

"Its a serious no Tae," Jimin said leaning back at his chair and not looking at Taehyung,which made him to release a long sigh.

I'll get that Chim!

::::::::::::::::::

"Through love thorns become roses,and

Through love vinegar becomes sweet wine,

Through love the stake becomes a throne,

Through love misfortune becomes good fortune,

Through love burning fire becomes pleasing light,

Through love stone becomes soft as butter,

Through love grief becomes joy,

Through love lions become harmless,

Through love sickness becomes health,

Through love wrath seems to be a mercy,

Through love dead rise to life,

Through love king becomes a slave."

                                                       ㅡJalaludin Rumi.
(Btw I'm in love with this poem!)

"That's was the last peom of this book. Anyone understand?" Ms.Spark asked the students.

Some of them nodded and some of them shook their heads. Ms.Spark decided to give a brief lecture on it.

"The main theme of this peom is Love. The poet wants to say that Love is essence of all religions. Love is a thing that changes adversities into pleasures. Life becomes success and pleasure because of Love,otherwise life is not worth living". She explained and Jeongguk took all the notes because he was interested in Love and person named Taehyung.

He wanted to impress him at any cost and he is confident in himself that one day he'll win the heart belongs to the elder male.

Jeongguk wasn't a cheesy and flirty boy in the past but when he saw Taehyung he felt something that he never felt with someone. His beauty,his big doe eyes,his pink plumpy lips,his sharp jawline,his everything.

Through love Jeon Jeongguk becomes chessy and flirty for Kim Taehyung!

He thought and chuckled inside his head.

What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?

I don't know but I really love the feeling of you near me.

Boy like you is something I want.

***********

A/n:- I am really sorry guys for late update. Actually first I was busy in my cousin's marriage and secondly something shity came up and I was in depression for days.

I really wanted to update but my depression wasn't letting me. But Y'all are too much lovely and nice to me. That I decided to update ❤❤❤

Thanks for 182 reads.❤❤

Pls give votes too. I'm working hard on this story.❤❤ and ik u guys won't disappoint me.

Hope u guys liked it!🌸

BORAHAE!💜 *in jiminie voice*

خدا حافظ!💫