The Threat

I woke up, and the first thing I noticed was that I couldn't move my hands. I glanced up and groaned. I was tied. Tied to the fucking bed, and when I saw Christian, I was going to kill him! The door opened, and what do you know, Christian walked in. He had a smirk plastered on his disgusting godly face, and I wanted to hit him in the face with a brick. Maybe it would make me look better in comparison. Stop! You can't think those thoughts Jessica! They are evil thoughts. But then again....., He stalked towards me with rope and I moved back away from him. "You remember your birthday was yesterday, right?" he asked me while advancing closer with every word he spoke. He reached the bed and tied my feet to the bedpost, dodging my kicks and my flailing arms. He stared at me with his intense blue eyes, and goosebumps popped up on my skin. He noticed and smirked. What a fucking cocky bitch. "What are you thinking love?" he asked me. "Don't call me that. I don't love you, and you don't love me, so just shut your mouth." His eyes darkened, and he leaned over me. "Do you not remember what you saw in the woods?" I looked up into his eyes and shook my head. "Then let me refresh your memory." I stared up at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him uncertainly. He stared at me. He started to shake uncontrollably, and I pushed myself flat against the bed, and shoved my face in the white silky pillows. When I didn't hear anything, I peeked out from under the pillow, and I came face to face with......., "Christian?" I said softly. "Where are you?" I looked down on the ground and screamed. "You were the wolf in the woods!" I yelled accusingly. The wolf began to tremble, and Christian appeared. A very naked Christian, but Christian none the less. I screamed and covered my eyes the best I could with my chained up hands and feet. I heard Christian chuckle, and he got on the bed, uncovering my face. He had clothes on, and I literally almost cried I was so happy. "I'm a werewolf." he announced proudly. "Do you understand how these things work?" he asked me. I shook my head shell shocked. "Okay so I'm the alpha, and I have a pack. You are my mate, which means you will have my children. You will be a luna, and take care of the pack, while I take care of the business and the threats." he looked at me before continuing. "I will mark you, with your permission, and then you will officially be my mate. Any questions?" I had a lot of questions but I was not about to ask a werewolf questions, mind you. He could bite my head off. He unchained me, and pulled me flush against him. "If you disobey me, I will punish you, and I will bring you back up here, and do as I please with you." I blushed, and his eyes turned golden. He grabbed my hand. "Follow me, I'll show you around." I glanced up at him, and together we exited the room. Not knowing what wonderfully dangerous things I was about to discover.